California Golf Outting?

What time are we making the tee Time for Friday. Was also curious when we need to call and add ourselves to your group c-tech?

Just to confirm who all is joining friday?

C-tech +1
White Rhino
Myself
Provisional?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I spoke to the starter and once C-tech makes his room reservation, either he or I will call and add two people to the golf time.

Hopefully, I will be making those reservations this morning. The buddy that planned on making the trip with me called to say he was in the doghouse. Seems he planned this over the top of his wedding anniversary and his wife let him hang himself before she told him about it. She dropped that bomb on him after work yesterday, so he is now out. I have a replacement in the wings and will know today. If he cannot go, I will be booking as a single and will let you know the reservation number so you can add to my tee time.

Sorry for the delay, but I want to give this guy til noon today to sign up or not. It will save me significant bucks to have double occupancy.

Re: California Golf Outting?

Yeah do what you need to do. No rush at all.

Hope your buddy makes it out alive. I'm sure he's also getting a little beat up about forgetting valentines day as well.

You may not see him again haha

Will see you then!!

Ok this is what I have so far.. just to keep everone up to date

Feb 12th Tee time TBD @ Pacific Palms (4)

White Rhino
C-Tech+1
dzdncfsd

Feb 13th Tee Time 12:05 @ Birch Hills (10)

White Rhino
Ctech+1
Pumas
Clg82+1
Golfchick+1
Provisional
dzdncfsd

I had originally made the reservation for 20 (5 groups) I am going to reduce it today to 12 (3 groups)

Last edited:
Sounds good!! I'm also bringing one of my jewelry catalogs so you all better can buy something for your Significant Others for Valentine's Day, etc :clapp:

Do you barter?
Sounds good!! I'm also bringing one of my jewelry catalogs so you all better can buy something for your Significant Others for Valentine's Day, etc :clapp:

How will they get it by Valentine's day if you sell from a catalog? Unless you are talking about V-Day 2011. :D

How will they get it by Valentine's day if you sell from a catalog? Unless you are talking about V-Day 2011. :D

Well, I have some stuff with me, but it'll be a few days late, but never fear!! I just need help getting started...that's all :crying::sad:

Oops forgot my wallet!

Fine...fine...joke all you want. You'll be sorry when I don't show up :D

Nah...I'll be there, hee hee :D

I will be alone, but I have tee time at 10:30 on Friday at Ike course for 3 folders. I can add a 4th if we can find someone. Looking forward to it. PM me and I'll give you details. I am going to the golf course to play now, so it will be this PM before I respond.

I will be alone, but I have tee time at 10:30 on Friday at Ike course for 3 folders. I can add a 4th if we can find someone. Looking forward to it. PM me and I'll give you details. I am going to the golf course to play now, so it will be this PM before I respond.

One more person needed huh??? Would you all mind if a Rookie tagged along? :confused2:

You know I just noticed that we have over 300 posts on this thread, and almost 3K views. Probably too late now, but perhaps next time, maybe an effort for a few non THP members to join us might be an idea. We could recruit them for THP. :D

You know I just noticed that we have over 300 posts on this thread, and almost 3K views. Probably too late now, but perhaps next time, maybe an effort for a few non THP members to join us might be an idea. We could recruit them for THP. :D

I've invited 2 other people to our outing who are both non-THP-ers, well one of them just signed up, but I don't think they can make it!

If you want non THPers I can probably get 4-6 more to play on Saturday... just say the word.

So who is all walking for the brea course then? or all we all walking?

I think we've decided to walk it? The BF and I will be walking it for sure :)

I have no problem with that. The more the merrier. I am heading south to play some golf, meet some new folks, and hang out with my sister at the beach for a few days.
If you want non THPers I can probably get 4-6 more to play on Saturday... just say the word.

Like Prov, I am coming to play golf. Most golfers are good people, so I am open for whatever is suggested. I will tee it up with whomever you guys say.

Back