KBS Tour 90 stiff, step soft in irons, which shaft for my wedges

geneticistx

Reaction score
Handicap
RCGA-9.8
Ive got 712 ap2 shafted with kbs tour 90 stiff stepped soft and want to get some consistency in my vokey's.

Should I go with a regular wedge flex kbs tour shaft, or what else?

thanks so much

mike

There's not much weight different in the regular flex area, so that shouldn't be an issue. If you are looking for
some more stopping power, KBS Hi Rev is a great wedge shaft and only 5
grams heavier than Tour.

Yes, I would look first at a regular flex KBS Tour - should be a pretty similar feel and ballflight

Ive got 712 ap2 shafted with kbs tour 90 stiff stepped soft and want to get some consistency in my vokey's.

Should I go with a regular wedge flex kbs tour shaft, or what else?

thanks so much

mike

This is something I wondered about for a while when I switched over to the Tour 90s, and thanks to the team at KBS and a few phone calls with them, was able to come to an easy decision... KBS Tour 90 wedge flex shafts!

I wouldnt hesitate to give those guys a call and pick their brains. They are happy to help.

War Eagle, did you stay with the same flex? Your 90's are stiff and your wedge flex stiff, or did you gear down to the regular?

War Eagle, did you stay with the same flex? Your 90's are stiff and your wedge flex stiff, or did you gear down to the regular?
It is a wedge flex, in the Tour 90s. Main thing we wanted to focus on was keeping my swing weight from my irons to my wedges similar.

Back