Harry's PGA Show Travelogue

Re: Harry's PGA Show Travelogue

"passengers please gather your belongings and exit the plane."

Bummer Harry. Hope you make it home tonight.

Back in the airport.

While I'm stuck, let me tell you about Delta's stellar customer service on the way down to Florida (

longshanks.....go to the bar. order a bud lt. watch THE game.

that's what I'm doing. *not in the Atlanta airport tho.

Sorry to hear the traveling isn't working out too well. You all three did an outstanding job of bringing the show to us!

Harry,

I too share your travel woes. I had 2 flights from Charlotte to Greenville cancelled and have to have my wife come pick me up in CHarlotte, if I had any chance of getting home tonight. By the way, it was awesome getting to know you. JB, GG and yourself all did an incredible job throughout the show. The dinner was incredible and it is really refreshing just to see how passionate the three of you are about the game and of course, the success of the industry. Look forward to working together for a longtime.

BStonerJK

Ok, not sure what happened to my big long post about the trip down but I'm not typing it again on a phone so you'll have to wait until I have use my laptop again.

Doodles, I can't leave this area until they have a plan. Also, I don't drink.

Harry Longshanks said:
Doodles, I can't leave this area until they have a plan. Also, I don't drink.

I think I may have known that. but at any rate....in my situation....it's neccessary. effinwildcats.

bstonerjk said:
BStonerJK

Awww dude. I'm sorry to hear that. I think a lot of people got hosed by this freaky weather. I'm afraid if we don't get out of hear soon, we may have ice problems.

I hope you make it back to junior bstoner soon.

Everyone else-

Bstoner is awesome. Had me rolling all the time. A couple of times he said something and I was laughing so hard that I tought I was going to hyperventilate. Plus, he knows the Pink Panther. It doesn't get any better than that. Next time we play golf bstoner. Then Bstone can design a ball for me and players like me - the "(No) Longshanks". It's gonna take some serious tech though. Bstone may have to bring in reinforcements for the engineers. And Paula will need to observe me closely. For research. At Augusta National.

I feel a rant coming on... Delta's gonna get it.

I haven't ever flown Delta. Sounds like that's a good thing.

Oddly enough, I played golf with a retired Delta pilot Tuesday. I guess he is glad to be out of the business.

Thanks Harry. I am now home w the little guy. I appreciate your kind words. You're no slouch yourself when it comes to the funnies. I hope everything works out with your travel tonight. If you get stranded in ATL let me know, lots of Bridgestone peeps live in the area and after having had the pleasure to hang with you this weekend, they would happy to lend a hand, I'm sure.

Spank818 said:
I feel a rant coming on... Delta's gonna get it.

Yes they are. They keep screwing up, and not caring one bit.

Boarding new plane. I was sceduled to get home at 9:30 pm. Now it's midnight. That means a $50 cab ride because public transit doesn't run that late. When I post the story about flying down, you'll see how ironic that is.

bstonerjk said:
Thanks Harry. I am now home w the little guy.
awesome. First good news.

Awwwww come on! I just found out Texas lost to Baylor !!!!!!

Nearly home. About 30 minutes to the front door. Unfortunately, I have no food in the house so no bed right away. I may have to get fast food. Uggh. How can I eat that when the last real meal I ate was the incredible spread at the THP dinner? SUCH a major step down. I hope my stomach doesn't rebel agaist the downgrade!

Anyway, this evil day is over and tomorrow (today) will be awesome.

Back