Western New York, Albany, Syracuse, Northwest Pennsylvania & surrounding areas

Status
Not open for further replies.
These did not help my winter golf blues at all!
Nope, here is the course I'm playing today.
a5y6adud.jpg

Forecasting almost two feet by the time it stops tomorrow.

YUCK

Nope, here is the course I'm playing today.
a5y6adud.jpg

Forecasting almost two feet by the time it stops tomorrow.

YUCK

Yikes! At least we're clear for now and it's a heat wave in the high 20's! More snow on the way though.
And Jim, my snowblower arrived yesterday :)

These did not help my winter golf blues at all!

I have some pictures from Allan that I will post tonight for everyone.

I am also getting pictures from my parents in Hawaii.

It is doing wonders for my morale. :)

Here are some great looking pictures from Allan of the Legacy course

zaza4yje.jpg

peqy8u6e.jpg

deze8yme.jpg

7a6emena.jpg

love the mountains in the background.

It was a well rested trip and I didn't want to upset anyone with the pics,I just hope Pete can stay sane after what he's going thru!Can't believe it..........won't be long guys,it'll be just as nice here. Took Jeanne and Charlie to the airport today,they're going to the Accenture again and hoping it doesn't snow this year.

It was a well rested trip and I didn't want to upset anyone with the pics,I just hope Pete can stay sane after what he's going thru!Can't believe it..........won't be long guys,it'll be just as nice here. Took Jeanne and Charlie to the airport today,they're going to the Accenture again and hoping it doesn't snow this year.

Haha! Not upset just a bil (lot) jealous.

Ill be in florida next friday and ill tjink about you all

Welcome back, Allan. Don't get the wrong idea, I think everybody loves the pics.
Just makes everyone want the winter over all that much faster.

welcome back allan, glad you had a nice time. great pics, is it just me, or is any one else getting real itchy to get outside? i don't even like watching the golf channel now, just seeing that green grass and tee markers is getting me depressed :arrogant:

welcome back allan, glad you had a nice time. great pics, is it just me, or is any one else getting real itchy to get outside? i don't even like watching the golf channel now, just seeing that green grass and tee markers is getting me depressed :arrogant:
Mike,I gotta tell ya...................when I saw the grass it made me feel so good.72 degrees and sun everyday.It took a few minutes to get used to it!
Like you said,it won't be long before we're out here too.Thursday it'll be 50 so it's getting close!
MPlefty............It should be in the 80's for you.When you get back,it might be our season opener here.

MPlefty............It should be in the 80's for you.When you get back,it might be our season opener here.

I wish, but somehow I find it hard to believe it, its still snowing and I had issues reaching my car this morning.. too much snow

I wish, but somehow I find it hard to believe it, its still snowing and I had issues reaching my car this morning.. too much snow
Just remember,you're a little further north than we are ..........you might be making that road trip sooner than later!

Just remember,you're a little further north than we are ..........you might be making that road trip sooner than later!

haha yes and i'm really looking forward to it!

Going to Paddock Dome Sunday morning.

Will be there later this afternoon myself, probably sometime between 3-5pm but that is flexible.
Anyone interested in meeting up shoot me a text.

Will be there later this afternoon myself, probably sometime between 3-5pm but that is flexible.
Anyone interested in meeting up shoot me a text.

Have fun guys!! I am heading to the Simulator later today at the Doug Miller zone to get some swings in. High 40s and low 50s by the end of the week - may be hitting Big Oak later this week!

I just finished hitting some chips in my living room...man these wedges smell good!

We ended up with 17" of snow yesterday. Simulator maybe tomorrow and golf dome maybe Monday morning. Just...no more shoveling.

I just finished hitting some chips in my living room...man these wedges smell good!

We ended up with 17" of snow yesterday. Simulator maybe tomorrow and golf dome maybe Monday morning. Just...no more shoveling.

17"...wow! Heavy wet snow too? That stuff is no fun to clear.

17"...wow! Heavy wet snow too? That stuff is no fun to clear.
No, thankfully, it was light and fluffy. And it came over two days, so shoveling was done in shifts, but still no fun.

And......it's snowing again right now (but no accumulation expected).

No, thankfully, it was light and fluffy. And it came over two days, so shoveling was done in shifts, but still no fun.

And......it's snowing again right now (but no accumulation expected).

Light and fluffy is a whole lot easier to shovel.

It has snowed 4 out of the 6 nights my parents have been gone. 3 to 4 inches of lake effect snow. Can't wait for them to get home and only have 3 weeks to go.

On the bright side - shoveling is good cardio.

Light and fluffy is a whole lot easier to shovel.

It has snowed 4 out of the 6 nights my parents have been gone. 3 to 4 inches of lake effect snow. Can't wait for them to get home and only have 3 weeks to go.

On the bright side - shoveling is good cardio.

Exactly part of the reason I never got a snowblower, I liked the exercise.
Once I tweaked the back and the father-in-law had to do our driveway, I caved and bought one.
Murphy's Law, now that I have one, it won't snow enough to use it again this year.

Once I tweaked the back and the father-in-law had to do our driveway, I caved and bought one.
Murphy's Law, now that I have one, it won't snow enough to use it again this year.

As long as my back holds up ( knock on wood) I'll continue shoveling. Was just explaining the pros for shoveling to my brother as he sat inside my parent's house while I shoveled and told me he went to the gym.

Probably should head to rant thread for that one.

No, it will be doing it's job, warding off the evil snow gods from the garage :act-up:

Had a great range session today. Best I've hit my irons in a long time. Was very consistent, swing felt grooved.
Ran into Jimmy and his girlfriend on the back half of their range session too. Was a pleasure meeting Amanda.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back