The Rickie Fowler Thread

I would have to agree. It looked bad before, now it looks idiotic.

The new haircut and the hat makes him look like he's 12 years old.

Did he shave his head or just a much shorter cut?
Yeah it looked way shorter!

The Rickie Fowler Thread

The hat on the back of the head is brutal. I usually try to defend Rickie and his style but I cant with that

Geeeeez Rickie. I have always supported Fowler and the hats and all the color but now he just looks like a clown. Get a grip, dude.

I'm getting mad thinking about it haha

You and I both. When I turned it on he was the second golfer I saw and I just thought to myself "WTF DUDE" I take a lot for supporting you and your style (which I enjoy the style) but the way you're wearing your hat is just ridiculous! Started swearing about it to my gf lol. I need help lol.

Hold on guys. I wear my hat my like that! :embarrassed:

Of course my bill isn't flat.... or pastel... But still!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Just saying, I think he needs to do away with the flat bill hat and wear the old style. It w.ould not bring so much attention to his new due.

Poor Ricky. Shoots -3 and is T13 but people are only taking about his hat. (ok, it is a pretty awful look) :)

Just saying, I think he needs to do away with the flat bill hat and wear the old style. It w.ould not bring so much attention to his new due.
But wait he's:
Rickie Fowler da Fowler da Fowler flat bills!

You and I both. When I turned it on he was the second golfer I saw and I just thought to myself "WTF DUDE" I take a lot for supporting you and your style (which I enjoy the style) but the way you're wearing your hat is just ridiculous! Started swearing about it to my gf lol. I need help lol.

No it's true. He's got so much going for him in so many ways. And messes it up by looking like a goon

Hold on guys. I wear my hat my like that! :embarrassed:

Of course my bill isn't flat.... or pastel... But still!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Hahahaha I'm sure it looks better than his bro

This. Or even rock the flat bill down and normal. Anything but that brutal monstrosity he's got going on

Never seen so many dudes talk so much about another dudes look.

Didnt recognize him

1801378_10151846377906330_1648778920_o.jpg

His hat looks way too big now without the mop.

Back