American Golf Sweepstakes Sandhills (Ends Feb 28th)

dhartmann34

Reaction score
Handicap
http://www.visitnc.com/sweep/golf-the-sandhills-the-home-of-american-golf-sweepstakes

Come experience championship golf in the Sandhills of North Carolina, the Home of American Golf. Enjoy the 18-hole Dan Maples-designed course at Longleaf Golf & Country Club, named one of the ‘most playable courses in the Sandhills’ by "Golf Digest." Revel in history at Pine Needles Lodge & Golf Club, where golfers have enjoyed two Donald Ross-designed courses for nearly a century.
No matter what your skill level is, you'll find a fairway that suits you in the Sandhills. This sweepstakes includes:

• Two nights of accommodations in a two-bedroom, two-bathroom condominium for up to four people in Pinehurst, provided by Maples Golf Packages
  • One round of golf for four at Longleaf Golf & Country Club
  • One round of golf for four at Pine Needles Lodge & Golf Club
  • $200 gift card from the Pinehurst, Southern Pines, Aberdeen Area CVB
  • Plus a $500 Visa gift card to help get you here
Sweepstakes Ends Friday, February 28, 2014. Taxes and gratuities not included.

Thanks. Love that area. I'm in.

Boom in, thanks!

Two really great courses that I've enjoyed playing in the past.

Since it's visitnc.com, and I'm only 30 miles away from the courses, I'm going to assume that I would not be eligible to win. If someone here does win, I'd be more than willing to join you on the course for one or both of those rounds though......:call-me:

Last edited:
Awesome contest thanks!! In there

Thanks for sharing Derek!

You're welcome! Good luck :)

In. Thanks!

Thanks for the link!

Coming up soon. Good luck everyone!

Thanks for the info. I'm in.

I've never golfed in that part of the County - this sounds like a good way to do it!

Thanks Hope I win

Back