10,000 free sleeves of Taylormade project (a) ball.

I noticed a bit of a pattern, so I went back and checked. Didn't we have to tell them what handicap range we were in during the sign up?

So far, out of the people here who have replied and have a listed handicap, all the single digit handicaps have not been selected. Only higher handicaps. Maybe they were looking for a specific test audience for people who were 11-36 handicaps and think that single digit handicappers would be less likely to buy these and would turn to a premium ball instead?

Have any of the guys who have been selected that don't list their handicap play to single digits?

Nice catch! I bet you're right since they are marketing this as an amateure ball, not that single digit guys aren't amateurs, but on the whole probably play premium balls.

I noticed a bit of a pattern, so I went back and checked. Didn't we have to tell them what handicap range we were in during the sign up?

So far, out of the people here who have replied and have a listed handicap, all the single digit handicaps have not been selected. Only higher handicaps. Maybe they were looking for a specific test audience for people who were 11-36 handicaps and think that single digit handicappers would be less likely to buy these and would turn to a premium ball instead?

Have any of the guys who have been selected that don't list their handicap play to single digits?
Makes sense, I still want to give these a spin :act-up:

They had that listed on the information when you signed up. I think it said 11-29.

I noticed that as well. Looks like they are trying to appeal to mid to high handicappers with these balls. The balls definitely peaked my interest so I will be trying them free or not.

Got my email this morning, went right into my spam folder... glad I caught that!

Got my email this morning, went right into my spam folder... glad I caught that!

I have gmail and it went into a promotional folder for me.

I got the e-mail as well. I think it's kind of a bummer that they're omitting single-digit guys. I think this is a really good golf ball that will appeal to just about anyone wanting more spin than a standard game-improvement ball, but less than a full-on tour ball. Still, always nice to get free golf balls.

Count me as a lucky winner also. Got my email this morning.

I'm a lucky winner as well! Woohoo!

Found my email in my spam folder. Looks like Im gettig some golf balls.

Is the sign up over? The link in the first post isn't working for me.

Got my e-mail this morning.... Yay!

I will be seeing a sleeve as well!

Selected as well :)

I got did not win email, but got the $10 off and ordered a dozen this morning. $31.99 - $10 and free shipping, $23.77 shipped with tax. Not bad for being a loser lol. :)

I didn't get in either, and I listed myself as a 36 hdcp. Phooey. Noticed their page says this ball is for "mid handicap players", so I assumed low and ultra-high handicappers wouldn't be selected. Stinks, especially since I've been working on my short game and they want everyone who gets the balls to use them in that specific instance. Oh well ...

No email yet. Checked my spam and trash bin. Hope I get selected.

Got an email as well and am getting a free sleeve.
Excited.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

I also got an email this morning. Can't wait to get my hands on them. Now I just need it to warm up and melt all the snow that is on the ground so I can actually get out and hit them.

You were selected to receive a free sleeve of Project (a)
z2vEvl0eMQhwmq_Uyo7Dpyf8BpT6UhPu-PTAFH5-MShothqucp9-44U6jcJfxNdRDiuHpuGULcktjbi8E5L6Dj8Vmvm5ea2wGCkOFk0w8OKAvGtRqInHO-h5hSjYtQ4=s0-d-e1-ft
[h=1]Congratulations MICHAEL![/h][h=4]You were selected to receive a free sleeve of our new Project (a) Golf Balls, the #1 Amateur Ball at the 2014 AT&T Pebble Beach National Pro-Am.[/h]
You can expect them to arrive in the next 2-3 weeks. When you get them, we suggest that you take them out on course and test them from 30-60 yards. Notice how the ball reacts when it lands and you'll discover why Project (a) was the choice of 83 Amateurs in the AT&T Pebble Beach National Pro-Am including the eventual winner.

We think you’ll be pleasantly surprised to see the extra spin you’ll be able to generate which will lead to closer proximity to the hole and hopefully lower scores! And you can get all of this without giving up the maximum distance you crave off the tee! We’d love to have your feedback! Be one of the first to review this new ball at http://taylormadegolf.com/balls/projecta.html - if you do, please note in your review that the balls were provided to you in connection with this promotion.

Thanks!
-TaylorMade Golf

I got the same email. Except mine said "Mike" instead of "Michael"!

I got did not win email, but got the $10 off and ordered a dozen this morning. $31.99 - $10 and free shipping, $23.77 shipped with tax. Not bad for being a loser lol. :)

Not bad at all!! Strange we don't get the $10 off a dozen as well...would be an easy 10,000 dozens sold.

Got my email this morning. I bought a dozen of these last week, been using them on my little putting green. Nice feel and sound off the putter, seems softer than my usual e6.

I was also selected to receive a sleeve. Looking forward to trying these.

I just got the email as well, I can't wait to try them out and see how they perform!

Back