Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy #WPF... Tour Trusty I'm looking at you.

What you got your eyes on?

Don't ask me that, now I'll start pondering and pull the trigger on something. Speedblades,588 MT's, Wilson d-100's,xhot2's.

Great you guys are talking irons. That's the only clubs I haven't changed this year yet lol. And the bad thing is I haven't even been on a course yet. Would love to get something else than these cobra amps.

Apex or Apex Pros. End of story. It isn't hype.

ap2, cb and mb, they all look so good and feel fantastic and I put up some ridiculous number with all of them. My last fitting showed I hit the AP2 and the MB dead the same with either s300's tipped or x100 another fitting will be done before the trigger is pulled. I may have some type of combo set but that is yet to be determined.

You should do a combo of ap2 irons and mb 8 ,9,PW

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Don't ask me that, now I'll start pondering and pull the trigger on something. Speedblades,588 MT's, Wilson d-100's,xhot2's.

But seriously, all very good ponders. Spend a few hours at a store and you'll have a few answers.

But seriously, all very good ponders. Spend a few hours at a store and you'll have a few answers.

Yes that's the feel. I need to save some money though. Gotta pay still for the SeeMore event and the MC still.

The cheapest lol. 4-pw

No upcharge on any of their custom offerings that they have in stock other than recoils on the apex pros

I don't think I could handle the pros. IM around a 13-15 handicap.

Combo set ;)

Yep, idk what I'll do. Kinda don't want to get anything since I'll be spoiled in July. Maybe I can upgrade to last years irons.

Yep, idk what I'll do. Kinda don't want to get anything since I'll be spoiled in July. Maybe I can upgrade to last years irons.

That's what I did!

The apex and apex pros really blow last years offerings out of the water IMO. Some of the better iron sets to come out in the last few years

The entire 2014 Callaway line is a home run. Ping i25 are awesome. And cant forget the oldie but goodie, bridgestone DPC. Really so much good stuff! You are getting a bag full of Cleveland awesomeness soon!

Honestly the best bet is to put funds into more lessons and a complete fitting by a knowledgeable fitter since you WILL be spoiled in July. An advice I have a hard time following lol. In the end we are a bunch of equipment junkies around here

Honestly the best bet is to put funds into more lessons and a complete fitting by a knowledgeable fitter since you WILL be spoiled in July. An advice I have a hard time following lol. In the end we are a bunch of equipment junkies around here

I know and that's what I'm thinking. Say I already got fired for a driver, fairway wood, and hybrid this year at club champion. He recommended some irons to being nice.

The apex and apex pros really blow last years offerings out of the water IMO. Some of the better iron sets to come out in the last few years

That's what I hear from bhilln who hit them up in Chicago at PGA SS. Need to try them out.

What irons were you fit for at club champion?

I did a quick fitting and he wrote this down.
udy4y6u5.jpg

You should do a combo of ap2 irons and mb 8 ,9,PW

That is kinda the ponder after my fitting, but 4-5 AP2(s300) 6-PW MB(s300Tipped1/2) I wont be pin hunting with the 4&5 irons so the AP2 give me a little more forgiveness off the tee and those short par 5's or long par 3's. Other option is the CB in 4-5irons

That is kinda the ponder after my fitting, but 4-5 AP2(s300) 6-PW MB(s300Tipped1/2) I wont be pin hunting with the 4&5 irons so the AP2 give me a little more forgiveness off the tee and those short par 5's or long par 3's. Other option is the CB in 4-5irons

Personally I dont find much difference at all in the CB and MB for Titleist (that is a good thing). I think the 4 and 5 ap2 would be a good bet. Have you thought about doing all three? 4 and 5 ap2 6 and 7 cb and the 8-pw Mb?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back