Euro Soccer 2013-2014 season (SPOILERS)

You can tell we're coming up to the business end of the season, Mourinho is now in full flow. A week or so after trying the mind games with City, he's now on Arsenal's case calling Wenger the master of failure :lol:. Good old Jose.

Wigan up 2-1 at halftime over Cardiff City. Last year's Cup winners are looking ok right now.

Cardiff just barely missed right before the end of stoppage time.

We'll be watching the City-Chelsea game this evening after Jacqui gets back home.

(Don't worry about not talking about it here, I will miss it!)

Good first half, 1-0 City. Second half just underway at my house. (Love DVR)

HORRIBLE dive by the City player. Glad he got a card for that pathetic move.

Silva to Nasri! 2-0! First game back in a month for Nasri.

So City wins 2-0 and gets to the quarterfinals. Sure could have used that extra goal a week ago in the league game.

Should be a good game between Arsenal and Liverpool tomorrow.

Really excited for the CL game between Barca and City. City frighten me a lot but there really is no worse time to play Barca than right now. So many of their players are hitting form there aren't enough places on the team for all of them. Very excited for the game

Arsenal leads Liverpool 1-0 at the half and scores in the first few minutes of the second half to go up 2-0.

2-1 after a PK by Gerrard.

Suarez is such a diver. If he hadn't acted so much, he might have gotten that penalty.

And Arsenal wins. They play Everton and City plays Wigan (who beat them in the Final last year) in the quarterfinals.

Suarez is such a diver. If he hadn't acted so much, he might have gotten that penalty.

I didn't watch. I couldn't find it locally. Did Suarez dive trying to get a second PK?

Didn't Brandon Rodgers just say that diving is ruining football? It's nice to see he's doing something about it on his own team :bulgy-eyes:

I didn't watch. I couldn't find it locally. Did Suarez dive trying to get a second PK?

Didn't Brandon Rodgers just say that diving is ruining football? It's nice to see he's doing something about it on his own team :bulgy-eyes:

Suarez needs to be in a pool with as much diving as he does.

Could you imagine if him and Neymar went 1 on 1?

Lol! That second dive actually cost them a pk. It was a definite penalty but he flopped around like Sidney Crosby.

Liverpool squandered so many early chances.

Rap-a-tap Tappin' on my SG4

Lol! That second dive actually cost them a pk. It was a definite penalty but he flopped around like Sidney Crosby.

Liverpool squandered so many early chances.
Yep, that's what I said too. It was definitely a penalty, but the acting job was more than the ref wanted to see.

Yep, that's what I said too. It was definitely a penalty, but the acting job was more than the ref wanted to see.

It's really too bad. He's such a good footballer without the antics. It seems like he turns into a piece of spaghetti when they're down. Otherwise, he's strong on the ball

It's really too bad. He's such a good footballer without the antics. It seems like he turns into a piece of spaghetti when they're down. Otherwise, he's strong on the ball

You're not the only one that notices this.

I could maybe overlook the diving........ if he wasn't a racist that likes to bite people!!!!!! I really wouldn't shed a tear if someone ended his career!

I just watched the Arsenal/Liverpool highlights. Two takeaways from that match for me. First, Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain returning might be the difference for Arsenal in the second half of the season. Second, Lukasz Fabianski played out of his mind. Arsenal lose by 4 if he didn't have the game he did.

City is definitely the underdog in this one. Hopefully they can pull out a win today.

EPL TV and Internet Viewing Schedule
All times Eastern.

Tuesday, February 18:

• Manchester City vs Barcelona (UEFA Champions League), 2:45pm, FOX Sports 1, FOX Deportes and FOX Soccer 2Go

Wednesday, February 19:

• Arsenal vs Bayern Munich (UEFA Champions League), 2:45pm, FOX Sports 2, FOX Deportes and FOX Soccer 2Go

A terrible start for Man City with them being totally in awe of Barcelona for the first 15 minutes. Sorted themselves out for the rest of the half though. Defend well in numbers, hit them on the counter. I think if City want to have any hope of progressing, they need to keep a clean sheet at home though.
In other news, what's all this about Vince McMahon buying Newcastle United??

Ouch! Barcelona have managed to make the best team in England look decidedly average! 2 home goals with a trip to the Nou Camp to look forward to probably means the end of City. Time to spend another billion!

Back