Build your ideal bag from 2014 club lineups.... that you HAVE hit, gamed or demoed

I finally got a chance to hit some of the newer stuff. With my limited chance to hit things, if I could I think I would go with:

SLDR driver
Bertha 3W
Taylormade TP CB 3-pw
I'd keep my wedges and putter the same.

I finally got a chance to hit some of the newer stuff. With my limited chance to hit things, if I could I think I would go with:

SLDR driver
Bertha 3W
Taylormade TP CB 3-pw
I'd keep my wedges and putter the same.

Interesting that you would choose to carry 3 and 4 iron when you mash that 4h of yours. Any particular reason you'd switch to long irons?

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

I'd have to got with:

Driver: X2Hot
3Wood: Covert 2.0 (on the way)
Hybrids: Adams Speedline Super S (Got 'em)
Irons: 2014 Adams New Idea
Wedges: Cleveland Smart Sole S & C (Got 'em)
Putter: Ghost Spider S (Got it)

I'm perfectly fine with everything I have though. Can't wait for it to warm up a bit and get going #PUMPED:alien2:

Driver: Cleveland Custom 588

Fairway wood: Cleveland 588 3 wood 15.5
Fairway wood: X2hot 5 wood

Hybrid:Amp Cell 3/4

Irons: Cleveland MT 4-PW

Wedges: ???

Putter: Cleveland Smart Sqaure

Driver: Callaway Big Bertha
3W: Callaway Diablo Octane (have it. been too good to me to let go)
Hybrids & Irons: X2 Hots
Wedges: Cleveland 588 CB 548, Smart Sole S (have both)
Putter: Odyssey Metal X 2 Ball (have it)
Ball: Titleist Pro-V1x

Keep the dream bags coming.

I'd add an X2 Hot driver after hitting it today. In fact I did just that. :D

I'd add an X2 Hot driver after hitting it today. In fact I did just that. :D

Nice haul dude! The feedback from that one is phenomenal. Very overlooked in Callaway's vast stable this year

I am looking to switch out a few clubs in my bag. I love my Titleist 909 D2 driver, and I feel that the drivers changed the least. Golf is expensive so I would rather save my money for a new iron set. I'm leaning towards a Titleist set to match up with my driver, but I'm really considering going the Mizuno route.

I would say Mizuno JPX for Irons and the Cleveland Square for a putter.

Was the clear winner for me. Wasn't expecting it at all either.

Even better. You let the numbers do the talking - or rather buying haha

Driver: Ping i25
3 Wood: Callaway Big Bertha
Irons: Ping i25 4-U
3H: Adams Pro
Wedges: Nike x3x 54*, 58*
Putter: Odyssey Metal X Milled #9

Ball: Titleist Pro V1x

Driver: Ping i25
3 Wood: Callaway Big Bertha
Irons: Ping i25 4-U
3H: Adams Pro
Wedges: Nike x3x 54*, 58*
Putter: Odyssey Metal X Milled #9

Ball: Titleist Pro V1x

Nice man! Some PING love

I haven't hit everything out there (really want to try the Alpha), but of what I've hit:

Covert 2.0 Dr/3w/4w
X Utility Prototype 18/21/24 (unsure of exact distances, so might only have 2 to go 215/200-24° added if goes 185)
Apex irons to go 185/170/155
588 RTX 45/50/55/60/64° wedges
Futura X putter

Already built :)

Well as you can see by my Signature I have added an XHot2 Pro 16* Hybrid and taken the 3 Wood out of rotation completely. Solves my problem of fighting a club that always seems to want to Hook on me. This is my Gamer bag and my "Dream Bag" as well!

Interesting that you would choose to carry 3 and 4 iron when you mash that 4h of yours. Any particular reason you'd switch to long irons?

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk
I feel like i would cover more distances on that end of the bag with the irons. I do like that hybrid and have been considering a 3h to go with it as well. i would really need to test more to know, but with the lack of a lefty selection around here to hit, i would buy the irons 3-pw and then experiment from there as to what wou'd stay.

I feel like i would cover more distances on that end of the bag with the irons. I do like that hybrid and have been considering a 3h to go with it as well. i would really need to test more to know, but with the lack of a lefty selection around here to hit, i would buy the irons 3-pw and then experiment from there as to what wou'd stay.

That makes a lot of sense. Yeah the lefty selection totally sucks here, I think you're probably better off that way. I think you might be surprised how well you hit the long irons anyways, I've seen you hit some really impressive 5 irons.

Back