How often do you change your golf wardrobe?

I just grow and grow until they don't fit or wear out, the sad part it is, it's never really seasonal, it's all just one big pot of clothes that are what I wear every day for work and for golf.

I keep hanging on to my 60+ Nike polos and the closet is getting a bit crammed. I think I'm due for a giveaway or donation.

I can't say I switch it out. I think I just continue adding to it. My wife recently asked me where all if these shirts and hats have been coming from. Guess I just got caught. :)

I donate my shirts every two years.

I have one rack in the closet, and when it gets too full I have to donate/sell some of the shirts. My style has also changed a bit, I got a bunch of Sligo shirts a couple of years ago that I don't like as much anymore. Those shirts will be in the BST soon.

I don't have that many and usually wear clothing until it falls a part.

Until they wear our or I don't like them anymore

I have one rack in the closet, and when it gets too full I have to donate/sell some of the shirts. My style has also changed a bit, I got a bunch of Sligo shirts a couple of years ago that I don't like as much anymore. Those shirts will be in the BST soon.

I may be joining you here. I have 3 or 4 under armour ones that I've never worn with tags, I may be moving them soon

I have 30 shirts that I keep at one time. The oldest or least fav comes out when a new one is purchased. Just bought two so two were taken away and donated to goodwill.

Might have to implement that. Told the wife when she gets rid of shoes, I will get rid of Shirts lol.

I keep adding to mine but twice a year I will go through them and donate what I have not worn in a while

I keep adding to mine but twice a year I will go through them and donate what I have not worn in a while

I need to do this more often. 2 times a year is a good idea.

When my mother or wife buy me new cloths. I don't care that much to go out and buys own cloths.

Since our season is shorter than most I usually go through mine at the end of the year so I know how much room I have to fill with end of the year clearance sales.

At one time I had 100 shirts. I would buy one at every new course and I never threw any away.

I currently have about 30 and some are well out of style. I am due for a purge.

Being in FL I have several white shirts - good for the summer.

At one time I had 100 shirts. I would buy one at every new course and I never threw any away.

I currently have about 30 and some are well out of style. I am due for a purge.

Being in FL I have several white shirts - good for the summer.

100?!! That worse than a women's closet! :)

golf is expensive enough. I usually have a handful, Sometimes less or more. But in general what I have (just like any of my clothes) is kept and is worn till its either stained or starting to look a tad raggy or no longer fits nicely. If its clean, fits well, still in style, and still looks good I have no reason for new stuff which means more rounds of golf :)

I probably have about around 10 or so that I'll rotate through, and the old ones get donated about once or twice a year. My wife hates how many polo's I have and seems (as of late) to get upset whenever I get a new one. For me it's part golf and work cloths, as I wear slacks and a polo to work every day. I'd love to have seasonal outfits, much like a Tour Pro, but my wife would throw a fit. lol

When I was back in England, I used to make a big deal about what I wore. I wore trousers the majority of the time plus I went out on a lot of golf days with my society, so a good chance to dress, er, flamboyant. Here in California, I wear shorts 95% of the time with which I refuse to tuck my shirt in, so now I'm a lot more laid back and have a far less interest in golf gear. Only my shoes still get a bit of treatment where I try and avoid white or black.

I have two sets of golf attire. Their use is fundamentally based on my waist and stomach size at any given time. Unfortunately, the smaller set is finding less use and I am struggling not to need a larger third addition.

I keep all of my shirts and rotate through them throughout the year. The only ones I don't really wear anymore are the old school cotton ones. Those are too heavy and don't breathe well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't have a whole lot of golf apparel so I tend to keep things for pretty long. I have a few things hanging around in the closet that I never wear. I change hats around a lot. I have probably 15 hats but I go through phases constantly and will only wear like 2 of them for a while.

Back