Golf knitted headcovers??

Golf3r pro

Reaction score
Handicap
What is a good site to which I can purchase those hand knitted headcovers? They've become very popular and I've noticed that there are a few online site but I didn't know who would be a good choice?? Any ideas?

I know Stitch has some on their site along with lot of really cool leather head covers.

I wanna be able to customize them to go with my bag, do they do that?

Not sure. I never have really looked into the knitted ones. I'm sure you could go to their site and send them an email to find out.

Rocket Tour Golf are decently affordable

Proud Member of #TeamParadise

I found mine on classicheadcovers.com. They had reasonable prices and some great customer service.

Check out SA Headcovers (www.saheadcovers.com). They make amazing headcovers and you can customize them however you want to, colors, stripes, etc. They are quick with responses. They are reasonable prices and are yet great quality as I have two on my bag now to match my college. Best thing is they don't take forever to send out to you either!!! Since I ordered mine I got it in a few days where others take weeks. Definitely give them a look!!!

I bought 3 RocketTour covers last year. They have a bunch of colors and designs, but I'm not you can customize beyond that.

Another one that does high quality knit covers is golf4her.com. Last I checked, their inventory choices was down a little, but it at least gives you another option.

Check out Jan Craig. When I was looking for handmade headcovers I was directed there by several people. I ended up going a different direction, so I have no first hand experience.

Thanks all for the info. I have researched the different companies and I have to say that I've order my headcovers from saheadcovers. They had such great customer service when I contacted them. Also they are able to provide what I want as I was able to tell them the colors I want and they are gonna provide them with 3 days max. Great company and made by hand and made in America is a plus!

Hmmmm.
Something very odd here.
Oh well...

But wait... there's more...

typo's courtesy of Samsung Galaxy S4 autocorrect... Enjoy!

Hmmmm.
Something very odd here.
Oh well...

If it walks like a duck & quacks like a duck......well you get it.

Ahh, I see said the blind man.

A question asked by an anonymous newbie with no other posts that is answered by an anonymous newbie with no other posts and then the first newbie declares that the 2nd's answer is definitive using marketing-speak. You can't say you smell a "shill", but I can.

That said, I'm no shill and I just bought a nice knitted driver headcover to match my bag from Just 4 Golf. $24 bucks and I couldn't be happier with the product. I also hear that Sunfish is good, I don't think they were mentioned.

Was about to say my wife could probably knit something if he had a pattern...then saw the setup and knockdown come though. Oh well.

It was like the old Harlem globetrotters setup with the Warriors team they always play--no winners here :)

RocketTour, very expensive though.

I did a lot of research and ended up getting some Majeks from PacificGolfClubs on eBay. They had great customer service, the ability to pick color combinations, package deals and would give you different number tags. I think they are great.

I've seen some hand knit ones, including some quite expensive ones, and they're not as good of a quality. You just can't get the fiber tightness out of a hand knit set that you can out of machine knitted.

Having said that, I've still yet to see any of the aftermarket ones I like as much as the Mashie head covers. The combo of acrylic and super tight knit is just great.

I have the Majeks from PGC too, the customer service was top notch, and the quality of the covers is great!

Back