The Speed Police - TaylorMade Golf

I like it, but would rather have the actual guys if they could pull it off.

Funny stuff, I love that they were using 2 rangefinders as binoculars!

That was pretty funny and kinda creepy. I figured they might actually use there own voices with it instead of someone else attempting to sound like them.

Awesome stuff right here by TaylorMade!

These have the potential to be very funny. I'm glad they are using puppets.

Hahaha, this is going to be funny and awesome.

Kind of funny. I thought it was an Optiforce at first, but colorwise looks like X2Hot.

Reminded me of Team America. Very clever.

Is this in addition to Loft Up or does it replace that message? Seems to me that there value in sticking to a message and hammering that home, assuming it's the right message in the first place.

Is this in addition to Loft Up or does it replace that message? Seems to me that there value in sticking to a message and hammering that home, assuming it's the right message in the first place.

This is the promo for JetSpeed. LoftUp focuses on the SLDR.

Thanks -

For Callaway is the Kings of Distance slogan across all lines?

Thanks -

For Callaway is the Kings of Distance slogan across all lines?

I think they primarily use it for the X2Hot line, although I'm sure it's generally used as well.

It's all marketing.

For me, the creativity of the skit is overshadowed by the creepiness of the puppets.

Funny. Even got Paulina in one.

Certainly creative and worth a look! They miss the mark for me though (not in the least because I don't like the X2 Hot bashing).

this will be fun, I love the extra cheezy details on the accents and where they are from in the individual intros... God save the Queen, and Thunder from down under.

Was waiting to see Jason strip down after saying thunder from down under.

These just don't do it for me. Pretty meh if you ask me.

Love it. Taylormade thinking outside the box. And puppets jumping people is so funny.

Taylormade, F**K YEAH!
Coming again, to save the mother f****ng day yeah!

I like it, it cracked me up, and I echo the sentiments of those who thought of Team America. I really look forward to seeing where they go with this.

I'm disappointed Alec Baldwin and Matt Damon didn't make the cut for their speed police squad, but I like it and echo everyone's keen Team America observations. :alien:

Back