Central NJ, Eastern PA & Surrounding Area Chat

I found it accurate as well. The place I usually go to is also 35/hour, but the animation was a lot better here. And they have a VIP room so me and me entourage can sim golf in private.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Champagne room

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Might head down the shore this weekend if a course is open

If you're talking about the one in Clark, I'm up for a round there Sunday with whoever is around

Yes the one in Clark. I bought a membership so I get reduced rates for both myself and guests. It's my weekend to play Dad so Sunday doesn't work. How about next weekend? You need to book early to get a block of 3-4 hours on the weekend so let me know.

You guys are getting me pretty excited telling me that it seemed accurate. I was chalking the extra yardage up to the sim. I'll be pretty fired up if I'm seeing these numbers for real.

I found it accurate as well. The place I usually go to is also 35/hour, but the animation was a lot better here. And they have a VIP room so me and me entourage can sim golf in private.

The place in Clark has three sims all in separate rooms and they don't charge a BYOB fee either!

I got Sunday March 2 off from the wife. I have two free hours for the month with my membership maybe we can piggyback.

Yes the one in Clark. I bought a membership so I get reduced rates for both myself and guests. It's my weekend to play Dad so Sunday doesn't work. How about next weekend? You need to book early to get a block of 3-4 hours on the weekend so let me know.

You guys are getting me pretty excited telling me that it seemed accurate. I was chalking the extra yardage up to the sim. I'll be pretty fired up if I'm seeing these numbers for real.

I feel its accurate. I normally hit my 8 iron 150 and was 147 out from the pin. Hit it to pin high with a couple yards of roll.

I got Sunday March 2 off from the wife. I have two free hours for the month with my membership maybe we can piggyback.

That works for me. Is anyone else interested. Right now they have 9 am, 10 am, 12 pm, 1 pm and 2 pm available for a 4 hour slot. Let's get a foursome together and then I'll book it.

TPC Jasna Polana outing. April 28th. $275 per person. Shamble, best 2 balls of 4. Closest to the pin, longest drive dinner and 18 at one fine azz Club. This will benifit The First Tee. I'm in if I can get a foursome together for it.

I floated this by the wife and she was receptive from a tax benefit perspective. She then said is it worth $275 to me? How much does it cost to normally play there?

I floated this by the wife and she was receptive from a tax benefit perspective. She then said is it worth $275 to me? How much does it cost to normally play there?

You can't normally play there unless you know a member or do an outing there. Its a private club and a pretty exclusive too. If she wanted to meet you down there after the round I think its only $75 for the dinner. The club house is like a French chateau and museum in one.

_header_JasnaPolana-clubentry.jpg

The club house is AMAZING!!

You can't normally play there unless you know a member or do an outing there. Its a private club and a pretty exclusive too. If she wanted to meet you down there after the round I think its only $75 for the dinner. The club house is like a French chateau and museum in one.

_header_JasnaPolana-clubentry.jpg

Screw it, count me in for Jasna. Not sure when I'd be able to play it otherwise, unless one of you NJ peeps becomes a member. I'll wear my fancy cargo shorts to fit in. :alien:

No golf shoes or hats in the club house not sure about cargo pants
Screw it, count me in for Jasna. Not sure when I'd be able to play it otherwise, unless one of you NJ peeps becomes a member. I'll wear my fancy cargo shorts to fit in. :alien:

I was joking. My ascot will do just fine though.

Taps away

Jasna is definitely an awesome place. Thought I had pics of when I played there a few years ago but can't find them. The clubhouse is definitely incredible. I'm 100% in if you're still looking for people.

No golf shoes or hats in the club house not sure about cargo pants

I used to play at Plainfield Country Club when I was younger. One time forgot to take my hat off in the club house, was excited about my round and it just slipped my mind. An older guy came up to me and in the most blue blood waspy voice you could imagine said, "Boy, in my house we do not wear hats!"

Lets see how many people are in for sure and we'll see if maybe we can get two 4somes. Its not until April 28th with signips ending on April 15th so we have plenty of time.

What time is is the event? is it a morning shotgun?

Registration/Lunch - 11:00 - 12:30
Pratice -11:00 - 12:30
12:30 Shotgun
Cocktail Hour 5pm - 6pm
Dinner and Awards 6pm -7pm

I'd have to leave right after the golf to get to grad school. Ugh

That blows. Going to be good prizes and raffles

Week before finals. No dice

So you'll already know everything that's gonna be on the test!

There's a good chance I'll be playing golf outside on Saturday on a real golf course . Pretty excited about that

There's a good chance I'll be playing golf outside on Saturday on a real golf course . Pretty excited about that

Outside golf...what's that? Are there spots in jersey that aren't snow covered?

Back