Song Dog

Reaction score
Handicap
I was going to do a search but couldn't get it to work.

Has anyone have experience with these, Forgan iWD2?
Thanks ahead of time.

I have actually never tried the irons, but got a chance to try the hybrid this year. Not my favorite, but not bad by any means. It just had an odd tinny sound to it that was not something I had heard in the past. Price wise they seem very affordable. They are not clones, but definitely have a few that have a similar look to some of the larger OEMs.

Thanks!
i have been considering the Tour Edge H11, Forgan iWD2, Callaway Strata Plus, Adams TLies and TLies Plus.

Good luck and let us know what you come back with.

from one coyote hunter to another..... Wilson Ci11 is the word. chunk the 4 and 5, add adams hybrids. good to go. :)

Update:
I have decided to piece things up.
Taylor Made Burner 2.0 iron set
Driver?
3&5 Wood?
Putter?
56*?
The ones with the "?", I want to hit first. I guess we will see how things go.
Also going with a new bag Taylor Made or Ogio. Now I am like a lil kid waiting on Christmas. LOL

This may be a little late in the party.....but I just picked up a set of Forgan St. Andrews IWD2 irons (4-PW) off Ebay for about $100 (shipping incl).
Used set......but I'm looking forward to teeing them up(When golf season FINALLY gets HERE!!!)

The forgan iwd2 gi irons with the pocket cavity is actually a pretty sweet set of sticks for the mid capper. Quality components, durable and from I recall they hit nice and solid. I had a set a few years ago I sold on ebay. Kind of regret it now....they were fun to game and looked good in the bag, not like some cheap knockoffs.

This may be a little late in the party.....but I just picked up a set of Forgan St. Andrews IWD2 irons (4-PW) off Ebay for about $100 (shipping incl).
Used set......but I'm looking forward to teeing them up(When golf season FINALLY gets HERE!!!)
Have you had the chance to hit them irons?? How do you like them so far??

Forgot about posting this lol
I am also curious how they performed, they do look good.
I ended up with Tour Edge.

Forgot about posting this lol
I am also curious how they performed, they do look good.
I ended up with Tour Edge.
Nice...Nothing wrong with TEE Golf. I like their XCG series of irons. I've been scouring the net for a set of Forgan IWD2 irons and I guess they can be ordered from the website still. Nothing on the bay just the F150 irons which are the cheaper looking chromed out set. Sorry about bringing up the old thread but during my search it actually came up. Hahaha. Peace

Back