Which balls do you use on your indoor Range?

SHIFTY

Orgasm Donor
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
a6uvytag.jpg

It's time for me to purchase new balls for my indoor range. I presently use "almost golf balls". They are great, they travel about 1/3 the distance of real ones, can draw or fade them, and leave a mark on clubface so you can see your contact. I use these with Coaches eye software, and 3baysgsa. Just wondering, what you use, and are there better products out there than what I presently use?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus

I just use my normal ball, but if I was actually in the house rather the garage I'd probably look elsewhere.

I just use my normal ball, but if I was actually in the house rather the garage I'd probably look elsewhere.

I used to use real balls, but when company would come over and hit... i was too nervous they'd take out my tv or windows, lol.

I used to use real balls, but when company would come over and hit... i was too nervous they'd take out my tv or windows, lol.

My garage has some battle scars! None since I went to the Rukk net though.

Almost Golf Balls as well.

If I am putting I'll use real balls, chipping and wedge shots I have some wiffle balls.

I use the Callaway balls. I got them as a gift two years ago and they hold up nicely. I do not draw the ball but I can tell you that when I hit them out in the field near my house they will hook or slice just like the real thing.

I use the Callaway balls. I got them as a gift two years ago and they hold up nicely. I do not draw the ball but I can tell you that when I hit them out in the field near my house they will hook or slice just like the real thing.

Are the Callaways the soft ones? Or do they feel like hitting a real ball?

How about the BirdieBalls? I think I may have gotten some included with my putting green, but still haven't opened the box.

How about the BirdieBalls? I think I may have gotten some included with my putting green, but still haven't opened the box.

Are those just for putting?

Are those just for putting?

Pretty sure they are designed for full swings. I guess maybe I should let someone who used them chime in to their usefulness, but I think they are designed as full swing practice balls.

These things:
je6etu6a.jpg

I alos use thealmost golf balls,, i have used real ones but scared to break something sometimes... I just bought some of the plastic ones that look like little wiffle balls i do not know how well they work though and what readings i will get from the optishot with those, but I get real good readings from the almost golf balls

I use the almost golf balls at work as I'm scared of breaking something should I miss.

I use real ones into the net--I have the side net on the right for the shank safety, but there is one ball currently in the sheet rock that is haunting me to fix one day :) I do have "The Floppy" for Pitch and chips across the game room--it is not made for full swings though.

For those using the "Almost Ball" how loud are they? My wife does get pissed when I have a swing thought I need to work on at 2am now and then :alien:

My garage has some battle scars! None since I went to the Rukk net though.

i got you beat, I purchased a rukknet directly after,

I use Lethals

For those using the "Almost Ball" how loud are they? My wife does get pissed when I have a swing thought I need to work on at 2am now and then :alien:

They are really quiet. You hear only the club, but I have carpet under my net too thought.

Well bought more "almost golf balls". I bought a callaway ball feeder, and the older "almost golf balls" get stuck in the unit, but the new ones work like a real golf ball. They seem to still be the best practice balls out there.

Back