Ohio, Indiana & Surrounding Area chat thread

So far mixed reviews. A couple of deals but for the most part a lot of the local courses. Best deal so far 89.00 for a Cobra Staffer. Few XHot drivers for 159.00 still looking for that 11.5.

Making it difficult to make it around damn foot it throbbing.

hehapemu.jpg
love that staffer.

2uty6u5e.jpg

apu9ehen.jpg

Mike they will sell u this for 50. Go see them tomorrow. Already told them about you. Gene is the name

So far mixed reviews. A couple of deals but for the most part a lot of the local courses. Best deal so far 89.00 for a Cobra Staffer. Few XHot drivers for 159.00 still looking for that 11.5.

Making it difficult to make it around damn foot it throbbing.

Is it the same yellow and black one they keep trying to sell?

BioCell Drivers for 219.00

BioCell Drivers for 219.00

Thats not bad, I saw then for $125 on amazon

What other equipment companies are there? Also I need to pick up some things for the homemade shop, places there for ferrules and clubmaking stuff?

and im bummed the chutter name has been stolen

Thats not bad, I saw then for $125 on amazon

What other equipment companies are there? Also I need to pick up some things for the homemade shop, places there for ferrules and clubmaking stuff?

and im bummed the chutter name has been stolen

RockBottom golf and a few other online places. As far as club making haven't run into anything yet. Pretty disappointed.

RockBottom golf and a few other online places. As far as club making haven't run into anything yet. Pretty disappointed.

crap, I knew I should have gone to golfsmith

Looks as if the Cleveland show is better than the Cincy. We didn't have anywhere to demo clubs.

Pretty much since you have planning events at amazing courses down to a T.

Even had to pay to do that.

ugggh now Im pondering sim or range tomorrow

It was more online golf stores and courses. I would have rather went to range.

Pretty much since you have planning events at amazing courses down to a T.

Even had to pay to do that.

Pay?! I retract my statement, seems about the same as the Cincy show!

Pay?! I retract my statement, seems about the same as the Cincy show!

Sounds like they both fell short of expectations. I know Cincy was not as awesome as I expected it to be. Does the same group put them on or is Cleveland a whole different production? I think it was Hart something or other in Cincy

Sounds like they both fell short of expectations. I know Cincy was not as awesome as I expected it to be. Does the same group put them on or is Cleveland a whole different production? I think it was Hart something or other in Cincy

I went to the Cincy show to support The Golf Exchange and hopped they would have OEM booths. Instead I had to maneuver around all the time share sellers. Managed to pick up some golf balls and gloves though so I guess it wasn't a total waste, just not what I expected.

I went to the Cincy show to support The Golf Exchange and hopped they would have OEM booths. Instead I had to maneuver around all the time share sellers. Managed to pick up some golf balls and gloves though so I guess it wasn't a total waste, just not what I expected.

The Golf Exchange huh? I love the guys at the Florence shop. Work about 5 minutes from them. Nice bunch. Biggest bright spot of that show for me. Pretty much the same for me, balls, shirts, shoes, gloves and my wife's new putter that we subsequently had Golf Exchange cut down and fit to her.

The Golf Exchange huh? I love the guys at the Florence shop. Work about 5 minutes from them. Nice bunch. Biggest bright spot of that show for me. Pretty much the same for me, balls, shirts, shoes, gloves and my wife's new putter that we subsequently had Golf Exchange cut down and fit to her.

I'm on a first name basis with the guys at Kenwood. I try to buy as much from them as possible. They are always accommodating and as long as a fitting isn't going on don't mind me using the trackman. Good customer service goes a long way in my book.

Just got back from show...about the same as last year. Picked up a cheap vokey, shirt, and some balls. Hit a couple small buckets...and got the heck out. Was hoping some local clubs would be here with their sales pitch. I think stonewater was the only one.

I'm on a first name basis with the guys at Kenwood. I try to buy as much from them as possible. They are always accommodating and as long as a fitting isn't going on don't mind me using the trackman. Good customer service goes a long way in my book.

Same here for the Kentucky group. But to be honest I haven't worked up the nerve to walk in and ask to use there lefty fitting clubs on the trackman (If they had demo lefty clubs I'd be a little bolder). I've had Coop fit me for irons and a putter with driver/fairway on the to do list. I'm sure they wouldn't mind one bit though. And you're right, that bunch is so nice and helpful, I won't buy anything from anyone else now. Even if it costs an extra 5 bucks, I'd rather support their business if I'm going to spend money on the sport...

Same here for the Kentucky group. But to be honest I haven't worked up the nerve to walk in and ask to use there lefty fitting clubs on the trackman (If they had demo lefty clubs I'd be a little bolder). I've had Coop fit me for irons and a putter with driver/fairway on the to do list. I'm sure they wouldn't mind one bit though. And you're right, that bunch is so nice and helpful, I won't buy anything from anyone else now. Even if it costs an extra 5 bucks, I'd rather support their business if I'm going to spend money on the sport...

I regularly checked out demo clubs last year. I would highly recommend it if they have some LH stuff available. If they don't I'm sure they would unwrap what you wanted to try and let you take it out. Did you happen to make it to any of their demo days last year? I was at 2 and they were great.

Back