Who would you rather play a round of golf with?

Who would you rather play a round of golf with?

• Tiger Woods

Votes: 20 19.6%
  • Jack Nicklaus

Votes: 19 18.6%
  • Arnold Palmer

Votes: 17 16.7%
  • Holly Sonders

Votes: 12 11.8%
  • A deceased relative bought back to life for that round

Votes: 34 33.3%

• Total voters
My grandfather(s) if I could have two. The others are just people I don't know.

None of my relatives play golf, so I'd go with Tiger. Something tells me that a laid back Tiger away from the cameras/press would be a blast. Watching the best live wouldn't hurt either.

I would want to play with my grandfather, my mom's dad. I know he played, but I didn't know much or think much of the game back then. I wish I did, I would have loved to have played with him before he passed.

E. Francis Quimet

My Grandfather, I named my son after him for a reason, he saved me from myself when I was a young man and I miss him more days than not. He passed away in 2000 it feels like yesterday, I'd have my grandmother along with us as well.

My dad. He was only 33 when he died. I was 7. I never got the chance to do a LOT of things with him.

Certainly my grandfather....Miss him dearly.

Mr. Palmer without doubt. He is simply the kind of golfer and man that I still strive to become. I would love to pick his brain about golf and business. That round would make me like a kid in a candy store. None of my deceased relatives played the game and I would treasure that experience for life.

I would say my father who passed away 9 years ago. He absolutely loved the game of golf but was a HORRIBLE golfer. But we ALWAYS had so much fun on the golf course. Would love to smile and laugh like that one more time with him.

I'd play a round with Trevino.

My Grandfather, Steve Reamer. He is the man who taught me about the great game of golf!

A. Tiger Woods
B. Jack Nicklaus
C. Arnold Palmer
D. Holly Sonders
E. A deceased relative bought back to life for that round only

I chose E. Tiger's damaged goods from my perspective, and though I admire him, Arney never was a favorite. The choice between Jack and Holly would be tough on a superficial level, but I'd go with Jack for the long term memory. However, my father would be mighty pleased that I am back into golf and I'd love to see his reaction to some of the new equipment. Sadly, I doubt I could beat him yet, but I think he'd be happy with my progress so far.

Holly Saunders all the way!

I'd give up a lot just to golf with my dad & mom one more time.

If I had to pick a non-family member, I think Holly Saunders would be fun to hang with. I wonder if her off-camera persona is less fun, though. Hope not.

Hands down, the King for me.

Gonna have to go with Holly Sonders, partly to get even with my wife for drooling all over Justin Timberlake on FB.

Would have to say Arnie for the stores and great play. Along with the sure awesomeness of it all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My Uncle Dick. Absolutely horrible golfer even though he looked like Corey Pavin, but he loved the game so much and was one of the funniest guys I've ever known. He would come up with the stupidest jokes that made you laugh out of the shear lunacy of them. We were playing one day and a flock of geese came flying over the course. He looks up and dead seriously says, "Hey Brad, you know why those 11 geese are flying in that V formation with more geese on one side than the other?" I said "No", thinking he was going to offer some great insight into animal behavior (he was a teacher after all), at which point he looks at me very seriously and says "'cause geese can't count". It was like this for 4 hours every Sunday and I loved it.

tiger. because he's the defining player of my generation.

Arnie would be my choice

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

I think Arnie would probably be the most enjoyable, but the chance to watch an entire round with Tiger would be an amazing experience.

Tiger is such a golf geek i bet he would be full of usful knowlage plus watching him get a round would be fun

I'd love to play a round with Arnold...and playing around with Holly..well...yeah. But, I'd pick teeing it up with my dad and I'd hope to be playing behind the slowest foursome on the planet.

My dad died when I was 11. he was an avid golfer.

Back