Ocean City - 2014 THP Invitational #4 Sponsored By Bridgestone Golf

Hopefully the waiting list will pan out for me - definitely want to get in on this one.

Hopefully the waiting list will pan out for me - definitely want to get in on this one.

Would be good to see you man. Hope it all works out.

quick question, can people caddie for us at this event?

quick question, can people caddie for us at this event?

I would say no. As its a closed event and there are time concerns, I would think caddies won't happen. Would be cool though.

I cannot tell you how excited I am that my pop got into this event. I finally got him back in love with the game and he enjoys it more than ever, especially playing with me. He sounded like a little kid once he found out. He's going to have such a great time playing with you guys. Hope you all are ready for his big personality and presence!

I cannot tell you how excited I am that my pop got into this event. I finally got him back in love with the game and he enjoys it more than ever, especially playing with me. He sounded like a little kid once he found out. He's going to have such a great time playing with you guys. Hope you all are ready for his big personality and presence!
He'll fit in well. As long as he leaves that Sissy Fade in Leroy…

I can't wait for the rest of THP to see his reaction when he leaves a putt short. :)

Maddog is a blast to play a round of golf with and he is going to fit right in.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Thanks Guys, this is giving me great motivation to play and practice well this summer. I will make sure I bring my "almost" 300 yard drives that have a nice strong draw. ( not to be confused with a sexy ball flight) I promise not to leave a putt short short using the trusty old Ben Hogan 1415, if by chance I do, well then I just may have to look up and say "I Suck".......lol

I would say no. As its a closed event and there are time concerns, I would think caddies won't happen. Would be cool though.

My brother wants to experience this, see if he likes it. Since this is my first one, I was hoping we could experience this together. what's the best way to do so without actually being IN it?

My brother wants to experience this, see if he likes it. Since this is my first one, I was hoping we could experience this together. what's the best way to do so without actually being IN it?

Really no way to make that happen unfortunately. There are other events this year maybe you can both signup for. Otherwise maybe there will be some local gatherings.

Really no way to make that happen unfortunately. There are other events this year maybe you can both signup for. Otherwise maybe there will be some local gatherings.

What mikedean said. Honestly, he'll have just as much fun with a couple foursomes of THP'ers as he will at this get together. I know I always do.

Don't get me wrong here. The events are AWESOME. It's just that I equally enjoy our random weekend get togethers that we sometimes have as well.

So if he enjoys something like that then just tell him to imagine what it would be like with throwing an extra 20 or 30 personalities in the mix and a little extra competition.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

If he's a member of the forum, sometimes following along can be almost as good as being there. If he's not, then he needs to sign up!

441 and Colt answered you perfectly. I know THP would love to have anyone and everyone come out and enjoy the event but it just can't be that way sometimes.

But organize a little get together with local THPers and include your brother. And like Colt said, if he likes that, just think of all the fun he will have with double the amount of THPers.

Of course you can never go wrong with just jumping right in and having a blast!

Wife used to vacation in Ocean City so we decided to use this as an excuse to make OC our family vacation for the summer, starting that Saturday. Should be nice!

Wife used to vacation in Ocean City so we decided to use this as an excuse to make OC our family vacation for the summer, starting that Saturday. Should be nice!

We're doing the same thing, probably Friday to the middle of the following week.
I'll get my golf days on Saturday and Sunday.

We're doing the same thing, probably Friday to the middle of the following week.
I'll get my golf days on Saturday and Sunday.

Me too, I'll probably be interested in a Sunday extra round as well. Beyond that I'll have to see if I can squeeze in a round at any other courses in the area while I'm there.

We'll be arriving on Friday and leaving Saturday of the following week.

I'd probably be able to do a Sunday round if it's early. I'll be leaving the g/f all day Saturday for golf and THP so it's kind of what can I get away with haha. As of right now we're driving down Friday and leaving from my g/fs parent's house on Monday.

I'm in! Couldn't be happier!

I'm in! Couldn't be happier!
Nice, congrats! Guess more waitlist people are being added. Thats great news.
Wonder what the total count is now

Just got the word -I am in! Should be a great time!!!

glad to see the ol waiting list panning out for people!

Awesome. Hopefully people keep signing up! We can make it the biggest invitational in thp history

Well when things don't go your way...do the best next thing. Email sent to be added to wait list!!!

Wait list coming thru nicely! Take note anyone looking into Indy.

Back