What do you have in your pockets when playing?

5 swiss francs (ball marker), very old divot tool, couple of tees.

When I can use my clickgear cart I'll only have the divot tool and ballmarker. No use for me to have tees poking into my thighs when I have a spot for them in the cart :)

- Right front
One long tee
One short tee
One divot tool
One ball mark

-Left back
One extra ball

-Left front
iPhone / GPS

Don't like things in my pockets while playing; divot tool and a tee maybe; ball marker if I don't have a hat clip one. Glove in the back pocket while on the greens.

Left pocket my note 3 (use it for golflogix) right pocket 3-4 tees in coin pocket if the pants have one then my pitchfix, and a backup ball because you know what they say "a extra ball in the pocket is worth 2 in the rough"

I like to keep it as minimal as possible.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Right front pocket is 2 balls and divot tool. Left front pocket is tees and iPod Touch (I use the Nike 360 app to track my rounds).

Wallet and keys are in my bag, and I have a hat clip for my ball marker.

Hopefully nothing besides a tee. Hate having stuff in my pockets.

I might have three tees, but that's usually it.

Just a divot tool for me. It has a magnet in it that keeps a ball marker so I guess technically it's two things.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A ball marker, divot repair tool and one ball in the right pocket. Glove goes in left pocket. Maybe a tee or two but they usually go in the back of my hat.

One extra ball, my ball marker, tees and a rosary. I think I have everything covered.

Last edited:
Right front - game ball, tees
Left front - back up ball, small markers
Back right - divot tool
Back left - main ball marker

Right front pocket-- divot repair tool, ball marker of some sort

Behind right ear-- one tee

Right front pocket, divot tool and tees. Start the day with two or three tees, and reload if necessary.
Left front, coins if I have any on me that day, but not too many, and phone if walking. I use my phone gps and keep score on it.

Repair tool, ball marker and 2 tees. one long and one short.

I don't like carrying anything in my pockets while playing.

A couple tees and a coin marker.

Diamonds.

Couple of tees and my divot tool with a ball marker.

Divot repair tool in the pocket with a tee or two, and yardage book/scorecard. All the other stuff gets stored in the bag. Can't even wear a watch.

Left pocket: 2 golf balls, THP flixpro divot repair tool. Right pocket: cell phone to use as my gps (ringer is off) and a tee.

Oh god nothing, bad luck to have anything in there. Maybe a quarter if I forgot my magnetic hat ball maker.

Wallet back right
Smartphone loaded with GolfLogix
Chicago Cubs divot tool w/ built in Cubs ball marker
Spare tee

I try to avoid carrying a spare ball since I hate the way it feels in my pocket, but sometime necessity dictates.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Left front,Angel Park divot tool,THP ball marker,4 tees.
Right rear,Taylormade Targa glove(only when putting)

Back