Alial Fital Golf Polos - Top Notch Quality and Service.

Can't wait for the quarter-zips to come out! Anyone have an idea when the release date is? Kyle?!

Stupid coupons.

u7enuhys.jpg

a9yne4a9.jpg

Greg…you crack me up. This is my favorite AF shirt so far…

It's very sporty. With as much time as I spend on that site, somehow I had never see either of those sorts before. I don't know how, but I'm glad they finally came out of hiding. 25% off, $12 #putt4dough certificate and free shipping. #putt4dough is just yet another reason to get better.

My latest order just got here, I can't wait to sport all of them. The handwritten notes still blow me away, that type of service is awesome, and their product is top notch!

Two more for me.

baqa7u6a.jpg

How convenient that I find this thread after a mini ebay shopping spree on golf clothes.

MUST. RESIST.

I picked up the Bettanardi Social shirt that was FS in the FS forum last week and noticed that this golf shirt is a thicker material. One of the samples I purchased from AF was also this same material. Was this material something he used before and then switced to the thinner material or something he only uses sometimes? I actually like it better over the thinner material.

I was on vacation wearing a few push polos this past weekend. I received a lot of compliments on the shirts. I might be due to purchase another one shortly.

I still have to use my #Putt4Dough gift card I received! $24!!

I picked up the Bettanardi Social shirt that was FS in the FS forum last week and noticed that this golf shirt is a thicker material. One of the samples I purchased from AF was also this same material. Was this material something he used before and then switced to the thinner material or something he only uses sometimes? I actually like it better over the thinner material.

Some are thicker material; if you notice in the description on their web page it lists as over or under 80 deg. The ones lists as under 80 are the heavier material.

That is the Spring Fabric Gauge. Not many shirts have it but a few do. I like it much more as well. Good the hear you got the shirt I hope you enjoy it.

That is the Spring Fabric Gauge. Not many shirts have it but a few do. I like it much more as well. Good the hear you got the shirt I hope you enjoy it.

I kind of go back and forth. I have both. I generally lean a little to the thinner material personally. I have wore the thicker material in over 80 and it was fine. I actually wore it in MB during a MC practice round last year with pants (gasp) and wasn't uncomfortable ever.

Do these fit true to size?? Some seem to look big and others look really small

Proud Member of #TeamParadise

I feel like these do run pretty much true to size. Most of the stuff that I have is the "golf cut".

I'd say they run fairly true to size, I prefer a L in Alial Fital and an XL in Puma if that gives you a bit of a comparison.

Pretty true to size as the others said. I do order the long sleeve dress polos one size up but all the short sleeves I order in Large. I find the fit to be fairly close to Sligo. FWIW, I wear a large in pretty much everything, Sligo, Puma, AF.

Ahhhhhhhh, $155....dang it! Was hoping it would be lower. I do like them so.

My thoughts exactly. Going to be white if I pull the trigger, I figure it'll go with more.

Back