Alial Fital Golf Polos - Top Notch Quality and Service.

I do like this one though. I need a 30% off coupon stat!

whitelionfull_large.jpg

I like that one as well always been a fan of blue and orange together

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

The next Alial Fital coupon code or sale is going to be a big order from me. My new company Polos look great.

The next Alial Fital coupon code or sale is going to be a big order from me. My new company Polos look great.

What do you think of the added arm bands they are doing for a few of their shirts now Kyle?

stationfull_large.jpg

I just don't like them very much. I'm still 50/50 on the regular band they still put on a a sleeve but perfer bandless. Didn't you get a few of these types of shirts recently?

Looks like the pull overs are out... Liking the looks of a few of the styles. Need a coupon day quick!!!

Looks like the pull overs are out... Liking the looks of a few of the styles. Need a coupon day quick!!!

Got the same email and had the exact same thought. Need a coupon for one those.

I like the zip ups, but imo they should have been out last Sept in time for fall/winter. Hard to justify spending $155 for one zip up that I probably won't wear for 6 months until fall comes around again.

I like the zip ups, but imo they should have been out last Sept in time for fall/winter. Hard to justify spending $155 for one zip up that I probably won't wear for 6 months until fall comes around again.

Maybe that will drop the price on 'em in a few months!

What do you think of the added arm bands they are doing for a few of their shirts now Kyle?

stationfull_large.jpg

I just don't like them very much. I'm still 50/50 on the regular band they still put on a a sleeve but perfer bandless. Didn't you get a few of these types of shirts recently?

I like them. I'm thinking about getting one, just not sure which one I want to get. I screwed myself on the bundle deal he ran a couple weeks ago because I didn't scroll far enough down the page to see the bundle price. And I think one of them was in there. Maybe the Carbon Flash.

I picked up the Bettanardi Social shirt that was FS in the FS forum last week and noticed that this golf shirt is a thicker material. One of the samples I purchased from AF was also this same material. Was this material something he used before and then switced to the thinner material or something he only uses sometimes? I actually like it better over the thinner material.

There are two different materials used. The thinner material is used for spring and summer polos and the slightly thicker for fall and winter. It'll say in the detail tab for each description.

I just don't like them very much. I'm still 50/50 on the regular band they still put on a a sleeve but prefer bandless. Didn't you get a few of these types of shirts recently?

I have the one that you pictured in this post...I enjoy the look, personally.

stationfull_large.jpg

I like them. I'm thinking about getting one, just not sure which one I want to get. I screwed myself on the bundle deal he ran a couple weeks ago because I didn't scroll far enough down the page to see the bundle price. And I think one of them was in there. Maybe the Carbon Flash.

I really like mine. I have four now including that exact one. I sent a couple out to have our company logo on them. The bands on the sleeve are a great accent. Adds some nice color as well.

I won the free polo Tuesday contest, so excited to finally get one of their polos. I have a feeling this will lead to further purchases from them

What do you guys think about the new 1/2 zip pullovers from AF?

They look nice but $155 is really steep. I mean $80 is steep for a polo but $155 is going a little over the top IMO.

Gonna wait this one out for a good sale or special promo code that might help bring the price down at bit. The long sleeve polos are between $100-$140 so expected these to be a bit more to start off. Someone brought up the fact that it's almost spring which might keep them around a little longer than normal. I'm trying to decide what my price point is with these but in my head I'm in the $110 range if a deal came out.

Gonna wait this one out for a good sale or special promo code that might help bring the price down at bit. The long sleeve polos are between $100-$140 so expected these to be a bit more to start off. Someone brought up the fact that it's almost spring which might keep them around a little longer than normal. I'm trying to decide what my price point is with these but in my head I'm in the $110 range if a deal came out.

I want 4 of them but the same at $600 for pull overs for 4 I am thinking a sale would get me to pull the trigger. But I love how they look. I did as you said though nate expect them to be a bit more. I would consider pulling the trigger at buy 3 get one free too.

I won one last Tuesday (the week before Nate), and purchased a second while I was ordering. They are phenomenal shirts.

It is an absolute honor to be one of the 11 inaugural members of the Alial Fital Ambassador Club.
uqyjaza3.jpg

Jeff that looks sweet.

Just bought 3 pull overs. 25% couldnt pass it up. But the one I really wanted was sold out..... 7 shirts and 3 pull overs in 2 weeks. Jeff Sutton you are a bad influence.

Just bought 3 pull overs. 25% couldnt pass it up. But the one I really wanted was sold out..... 7 shirts and 3 pull overs in 2 weeks. Jeff Sutton you are a bad influence.
What was the 25%?

Saw it on Fb... Quick25 is the code.

Hahaha. Yeah, it's the limited edition polos that I wear the better halves worry about.

Wore one of my Alial Fital shirts this weekend at the golf course. Never had questions or compliments about my clothing before on the course ... I did on Sunday though. Talked up the brand, natch.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Wore one of my Alial Fital shirts this weekend at the golf course. Never had questions or compliments about my clothing before on the course ... I did on Sunday though. Talked up the brand, natch.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yeah, get used to that. I couldn't wear a shirt for the first few months without a compliment or inquiry.

Back