Euro Soccer 2013-2014 season (SPOILERS)

Why no ManU game this week?

Found the answer:

City and United were scheduled for this weekend.
Sunderland and West Brom were scheduled this weekend.

But since City and Sunderland play in the League Cup Final on Sunday, something had to give.

waiting for ManU game :D
But ManU is bad this season lol

City doesn't play next week either since they have an FA Cup match with Wigan. Arsenal and Everton also have a match in FA Cup action next weekend.

Chelsea beats Fulham 3-1 and with Arsenal's 1-0 loss to Stoke, and Chelsea goes 4 points clear (6 points up on Man City).

Liverpool can move back ahead of Arsenal for second with a win this afternoon vs Southhampton.

What's the over/under on how many dives Suarez takes today?

I know you guys are mostly Premier League fans..... but my Bayern team is up 3-0 already 20 mins into the game....

Euro Soccer 2013-2014 season (SPOILERS)

Sweet Stoke is gonna be on TV but have to DVR it due to class all day tomorrow. Will have to watch it after class.

Spoiler
I think you might enjoy the game :)

Unusual to see Suarez go down in the box having actually been fouled!!!!!

I know you guys are mostly Premier League fans..... but my Bayern team is up 3-0 already 20 mins into the game....

Not too surprising against Schalke. Real Madrid hammered then during the week in the CL.

Alan Pardew, oops.

Man City v Sunderland, better team winning at the moment and I'll have that at the end, its a team of 2 halves though.

Man City v Sunderland, better team winning at the moment and I'll have that at the end, its a team of 2 halves though.

And that's why we love this game, 2 amazing goals change a game just like that, mind we always win 3-2 ;-)

Ah well you can't win them all, FA Cup next. Well done Man City.

That's one Cup for 2014!

Albeit one no one cares about :lol:

Yeah pretty much, but when a team went 40 years without winning anything, it's a cup that Arsenal couldn't win this year, hehehe.

I'm saying no one cares, if we won the leauge cup right now, I'd think it was Christmas :lol:

I'm saying no one cares, if we won the leauge cup right now, I'd think it was Christmas :lol:

I remember a couple of years ago when LFC won it under Kenny an I thought it was the greatest thing ever since the team was in the dumps since Gillette and Hicks started running the ship.

Rap-a-tap Tappin' on my SG4

EPL TV and Internet Viewing Schedule
All times Eastern.

Wednesday, March 5:

• England vs Denmark (friendly), 3pm, FOX Sports 2, FOX Deportes and FOX Soccer 2Go

Just saw the highlights from the Cup game. The goals by Toure and Nasri were awesome. The goalkeeper didn't even move on the Nasri goal.

Another crap England performance! Roll on Brazil!!

EPL and FA Cup action this weekend.

EPL TV and Internet Viewing Schedule
All times Eastern.

Note: All matches shown on NBC, NBC Sports Network, and Premier League Extra Time will also be shown live on NBC Sports Live Extra..

Saturday, March 8:

• Arsenal vs Everton (FA Cup), 7:45am, FOX Sports 1 and FOX Soccer 2Go
  • West Brom vs Manchester United, 7:45am, NBCSN
  • Cardiff vs Fulham, 10am, NBCSN
  • Crystal Palace vs Southampton, 10am, Premier League Extra Time
  • Norwich vs Stoke, 10am, Premier League Extra Time
  • Chelsea vs Spurs, 12:30pm, NBCSN

Sunday, March 9:

• Sheffield United vs Charlton (FA Cup), 8am, FOX Soccer Plus and FOX Soccer 2Go
  • Hull vs Sunderland (FA Cup), 10am, FOX Soccer Plus, FOX Deportes and FOX Soccer 2Go
  • Manchester City vs Wigan Athletic (FA Cup), Noon, FOX Sports 2, FOX Deportes and FOX Soccer 2Go

Current standings of the Fantasy League. (Too bad the guy who started it has never come back to the forum. I will set it up next year, I still think most of the people in this are not THP members.)

#TeamManagerGWTOT
same.png
1YNWA11vibhor dudeja581,677
same.png
2whynotwengerVarun Santosh541,657
same.png
3Isla's HotspursTyree Allison771,648
same.png
4GoalissimoStojce Filiposki581,569
same.png
5Reimdir skósólarHeimir Gudmundsson581,558
same.png
6stubborn stains fcSport Mwangi591,542
same.png
7Lamberts Lions v2James Scarr541,522
same.png
8FC GoalshotChristopher Allen591,488
same.png
9SmallvilleMike McOsker501,460
same.png
10TSA All Stars FCKofi Akpebu411,434
same.png
11RED_foreverTushar Bane461,381
up.png
12XosMagsMichael Hertel581,361
up.png
13Life's a PitchCJ Gomes551,351
down.png
14Buddie BrilliantAlistair Gillespie291,338
same.png
15Golf GhostChris Rennehan421,189
up.png
16Penultimate PackDonne Willingham661,173
down.png
17GunslingersSteven Alwine421,158
same.png
18IceyKicksKyle Hershberger321,047

I was just about to come in and say that Arsenal were up 1-0 over Everton on an early goal, but Everton just tied it up in the 32nd minute.

Halftime. Stoke really should have at least 2 goals maybe one more. They just need to keep up the pressure and keep winning balls in the midfield

Back