#TheKing w/ Callaway Golf - Final Rosters

8 weeks gentlemen!!!

post-19890-Cartman-pacing-come-on-come-on-wLlQ.gif

Can you say shorts and sun tan lotion?! :bananadance::blob::golf2:

Wearing long johns and thermal long sleeve shirt to go to the heated bays at top golf tonight. I could use some shorts and sunblock right now.

50* and sunny here - what the crap is going on!? Taking the opportunity to head to the range and practice a bit for my (cold and wet) round with Akrobby Sunday!

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

-10 this morning here on vacation in NH... so ready for April

typo's courtesy of Samsung Galaxy S4 autocorrect... Enjoy!

50* and sunny here - what the crap is going on!? Taking the opportunity to head to the range and practice a bit for my (cold and wet) round with Akrobby Sunday!

Yesterday was awesome here in the P NW. We played the China Creek at Newcastle, which had some just amazing views of Seattle. Kind of a rough start to my round, but had a decent back nine. First round outside in many months. It's a little cooler today, and we are playing Redmond Ridge here in about 2 hours. Loving forward to the round tomorrow for sure.

Yesterday was awesome here in the P NW. We played the China Creek at Newcastle, which had some just amazing views of Seattle. Kind of a rough start to my round, but had a decent back nine. First round outside in many months. It's a little cooler today, and we are playing Redmond Ridge here in about 2 hours. Loving forward to the round tomorrow for sure.

Awesome dude! I've heard Newcastle is an outstanding course, I'd really like to get on there sometime. My irons were really on yesterday at the range, hopefully I can keep that up tomorrow! Looking forward to meeting my first fellow member of Team Chad!

Wow 8 weeks left as Ski Bum noted yesterday. Time to get serious about losing a few pounds. Getting in 36 holes tomorrow on Bermuda greens. Time change hits in a week. Longer days means more practice. April 25th is going to get hear quick! Can't wait!

Wow 8 weeks left as Ski Bum noted yesterday. Time to get serious about losing a few pounds. Getting in 36 holes tomorrow on Bermuda greens. Time change hits in a week. Longer days means more practice. April 25th is going to get hear quick! Can't wait!

Cant wait to see you pound team chad!

#ImWithHarry

Awesome dude! I've heard Newcastle is an outstanding course, I'd really like to get on there sometime. My irons were really on yesterday at the range, hopefully I can keep that up tomorrow! Looking forward to meeting my first fellow member of Team Chad!

You guys get out there and bond really well now ya hear? :D It might just be shorts weather tomorrow in Georgia. :blob:

You guys get out there and bond really well now ya hear? :D It might just be shorts weather tomorrow in Georgia. :blob:

Yeahhh...we're not gonna be in shorts haha. Supposed to be 41 and rainy...layers and rain gear baby! Will be interesting...

Yeahhh...we're not gonna be in shorts haha. Supposed to be 41 and rainy...layers and rain gear baby! Will be interesting...

It would be cool if we all lived closer together and could practice as a team. You guys stay warm and enjoy your round tomorrow. :thumb:

It would be cool if we all lived closer together and could practice as a team. You guys stay warm and enjoy your round tomorrow. :thumb:

True story! This is why those practice rounds on Thursday and Friday are gonna be crucial - gotta learn everybody's style and strengths and weaknesses so we can figure out some good possible pairings :thumb-up:

We will for sure!

True story! This is why those practice rounds on Thursday and Friday are gonna be crucial - gotta learn everybody's style and strengths and weaknesses so we can figure out some good possible pairings :thumb-up:

We will for sure!

I'd hazard a guess that we'll mostly be paired with Callaway team members.

I'd hazard a guess that we'll mostly be paired with Callaway team members.

Probably true, but you never know. Plus there are more THP'ers on each team than Zoo Crew, so inevitably there will be at least one pairing of 2 THP'ers in a 2 v 2 format.

Played a round today with my bro in law, It was freaking cold and windy and the snow was flying on the 13th hole until the end. Struggled to hit GIR all day but birdied 18 to end with an 85.
The course we played might have been the most poorly designed course I've ever played. 6 par 3's and 5 of them were between 205 and 217 yards long...how lame is that?!

Played a round today with my bro in law, It was freaking cold and windy and the snow was flying on the 13th hole until the end. Struggled to hit GIR all day but birdied 18 to end with an 85.
The course we played might have been the most poorly designed course I've ever played. 6 par 3's and 5 of them were between 205 and 217 yards long...how lame is that?!

What the freaking crap? What course is this? So that I know to never ever go there hahaha

Wow those are some long par 3's. I MIGHT could handle 1 that length but five? That would put me over the edge. Too much length for me. What was the overall yardage for the course from those tees?

What the freaking crap? What course is this? So that I know to never ever go there hahaha
Belmont Golf Course in Langley...just brutal design.

Wow those are some long par 3's. I MIGHT could handle 1 that length but five? That would put me over the edge. Too much length for me. What was the overall yardage for the course from those tees?
It was ridiculous. Overal yardage was 6450 yards par 70. I mean, a 200+ par 3 is the toughest hole for me...and they just came one after another. It was laughable.

It was ridiculous. Overal yardage was 6450 yards par 70. I mean, a 200+ par 3 is the toughest hole for me...and they just came one after another. It was laughable.

yea, same for me. That's how I usually just which tee boxes are right for me. 1 200+ par 3 is the most I try to play, and if I can avoid it all together, fine by me :)

That is about the worst first tee box on earth to be standing on when its cold and windy.

After reading through the live update thread for the event this weekend my excitement is way up there!!! Can't wait until it's our turn.

After reading through the live update thread for the event this weekend my excitement is way up there!!! Can't wait until it's our turn.

This is exactly what I was thinking! The King is going to be the highlight of my golfing life more than likely.

Today's round at Redmond Ridge was pretty brutal. It was snowing on us at points, but we made it through. Will definitely be layering up again tomorrow. We should be there about 45 minutes early. Dress code tomorrow is my flannel lined Carhart jeans, under armor cold gear, polo shirt, wind shirt, rain suit on over all that. Maybe we'll build a fire at the turn, or in the floor of our golf cart. One set of clubs and one 55 gallon burn barrel.

THP #theking #imwithchad

Yeah that's ridiculous. While those long par 3's are definitely tough, I think I would have more of an issue with it from a variety point of view (or rather, lack thereof).

Today's round at Redmond Ridge was pretty brutal. It was snowing on us at points, but we made it through. Will definitely be layering up again tomorrow. We should be there about 45 minutes early. Dress code tomorrow is my flannel lined Carhart jeans, under armor cold gear, polo shirt, wind shirt, rain suit on over all that. Maybe we'll build a fire at the turn, or in the floor of our golf cart. One set of clubs and one 55 gallon burn barrel.

THP #theking #imwithchad

Hahaha oh boy. This is sure gonna be interesting. It's currently snowing pretty hard here, gonna have to allow myself some extra drive time to account for it.

I'm gonna call the course in the morning to make sure they're still open, I will let you know if for some reason they close up shop. If so, we will redirect plans to the nearest bar haha

Back