Western New York, Albany, Syracuse, Northwest Pennsylvania & surrounding areas

Status
Not open for further replies.
You couldn't get your arms in the front seat! No worries. Even I couldn't fit in the trunk!

I'm jealous of you guys going to OC, that one sounds awesome.
You'll catch up with us soon.It'll be a great time.

You couldn't get your arms in the front seat! No worries. Even I couldn't fit in the trunk!

Don't tell me you bought a "smart" car? Your clubs won't even fit in one of those :)

am staying at a place called long acres in west ocean city. $390 for 3 nights. it is approx. 15 minutes (north) from rum pointe and 15 minutes (west) of ocean city. you guys might want to start looking for a place now. you can find some rooms in oc in the $500 + range for 3 nights. you can also find some in salsbury md about 45 minutes from rum pointe. good luck finding rooms! I think long acres has 2 or 3 rooms left

You're making me nervous, Mike. Worst case scenario, everyone will have to end up renting an RV :)

You're making me nervous, Mike. Worst case scenario, everyone will have to end up renting an RV :)

just had a thought.....ever see the movie vacation? chevy chase goes cross country with a car full of relatives......lol....sorry folks, the park is closed, the moose should have told you !!!!

Allan might have to sleep in his smart car :)

Would that mean the clubs are left outside the car while he is sleeping? :)
Good thing they point in the wrong direction. #nobodystealsleftyclubs

Good thing they point in the wrong direction. #nobodystealsleftyclubs

#theftproof

#membershiphasitsrewards

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Millsboro,Delaware is a 35 minute drive north of OC and there are several good looking hotels there.Just an FYI(even tho everyone is sooooo mean to me:at-wits-end:)

Met Allan up at the Paddock dome today. Another good range session. Hoping it translates to the course.

That place looks WAY nicer than my local dome.

That place looks WAY nicer than my local dome.

It's pretty nice. Has a sand trap and a nice putting area too. I know Jimmy likes the place.

It's pretty nice. Has a sand trap and a nice putting area too. I know Jimmy likes the place.

Absolutely. Just wish it wasn't a hour away. I'd legitimately be there every day if it was closer. Only gripe about the putting green is the stimp has to a rating of about 57 lol.

it is the best dome I have had the pleasure to practice in. even if does allow lefties.....lol

Found my new winter practice facility - at the end of the winter of course. The John Valle center has long been known for being an indoor practice facility for baseball. They have two golf simulators and invested some serious money into both bays.

The kicker is a warehouse behind their original facility that they have turned into a indoor practice field for baseball and can turn I to 5 hitting bays for golf. The Roberts Wesleyan College golf team is using it as their indoor practice. They have putting greens, chipping nets and even platforms to simulate hitting balls above/below your feet. As for the cost - one of the bays is $25 a hour and if no one has reserved the time slot behind you - they said you are free to stay as long as you want.

As for my Sim round today - shot a 77 at PGA National. Really liked the way I was hitting today, touching 303 today with the driver..Love the Tour Trusty wedges but need to re-grip them with mid-size grips.

it is the best dome I have had the pleasure to practice in. even if does allow lefties.....lol

That dome is long enough to see your 225 yard punch drives. :-D

That sounds nice, Aaron. Where is it? Is it worth putting an outing together while we're waiting for the snow to melt?

That sounds nice, Aaron. Where is it? Is it worth putting an outing together while we're waiting for the snow to melt?

About 10 minutes from my house here in Greece, NY. If we had an outing there we can get some pretty good work in. Two players can hit at the same time in each bay and we could one for hitting and another for chipping/putting.

nice round aaron! sounds like a nice simulator. do you what the hours are?

nice round aaron! sounds like a nice simulator. do you what the hours are?

Simulator is open from 8 in the morning until 11 at night

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back