Western New York, Albany, Syracuse, Northwest Pennsylvania & surrounding areas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Andy,you little sneak!I didn't even have my good hairpiece on today! Yes,it was a good session and I do get charged more for being a lefty but it will be worth it to see Aaron fit in my new Smart Car for 7 1/2hrs! Glad to see you've got a place to keep the strokes going up in Greece. I wish it would just let up a little to show us that there is the possibility of nice weather someday.Gonna be freezing all week again.

just checked out john valle sports, looks like a great practice facility. Maybe we can get something going to have an outing in the next week or two!

just checked out john valle sports, looks like a great practice facility. Maybe we can get something going to have an outing in the next week or two!

Shankosaurus was talking next weekend - not sure what everyone's availability next weekend.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Shankosaurus was talking next weekend - not sure what everyone's availability next weekend.

Count me in for a Sunday or Saturday practice session there. Sounds like a lot of fun and somewhere where we can get some serious work in.

Count me in for a Sunday or Saturday practice session there. Sounds like a lot of fun and somewhere where we can get some serious work in.

Absolutely. We can get one of the bays (or two depending on how people we have) for an hour and then hit the Sim afterwards. Plenty of options there.

I'm booked solid all week so next weekend is out for me,Sorry.

I'm a maybe on next weekend. I'll let you know later in the week.

Absolutely. We can get one of the bays (or two depending on how people we have) for an hour and then hit the Sim afterwards. Plenty of options there.

I'd be down this weekend, no basketball for me on Sunday. Can finally meet some of you guys.

I'd be down this weekend, no basketball for me on Sunday. Can finally meet some of you guys.

Sounds good. Hopefully we can figure out the best day for everyone that can make it - and schedule some time.

Sounds good. Hopefully we can figure out the best day for everyone that can make it - and schedule some time.

I generally play with my golf buddies Saturday, so Sunday would be my ideal choice but I could always play twice in one day.

I just double checked my Emails and my phones, and I have no new at all from rum point concerning the appartment in OC. So I don't know if it is available or if my request even got trough.

I would call and try to make a reservation, but I just heard that we have a major project at work that got delayed to that weekend and I might not be able to go.... So If one of you guys would like to get this done, I would greatly appreciate, until I know if I come or not.

:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

I just double checked my Emails and my phones, and I have no new at all from rum point concerning the appartment in OC. So I don't know if it is available or if my request even got trough.

I would call and try to make a reservation, but I just heard that we have a major project at work that got delayed to that weekend and I might not be able to go.... So If one of you guys would like to get this done, I would greatly appreciate, until I know if I come or not.

:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

Your boss is making you work through the weekend? That is not cool!

Your boss is making you work through the weekend? That is not cool!

maybe not the weekend, but there will be no vacation allowed this summer... and I cant really get there saturday morning without taking time off, I think its like a 10 hours drive plus maybe an hour at customs

maybe not the weekend, but there will be no vacation allowed this summer... and I cant really get there saturday morning without taking time off, I think its like a 10 hours drive plus maybe an hour at customs

Yeah, not realistic. You could always leave work Friday and drive through the night and tee it up the next morning running on fumes :)
Seriously though, I hope it all works out for you. Almost 4 months til then, things could change.

no indy , just ocean city, wish i could do both ! i think one sexy ball flight will be enough for indy.....lol

Hold on.... I just saw this comment. How'd you learn of the "sexy" ball flight?! :D

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

Hold on.... I just saw this comment. How'd you learn of the "sexy" ball flight?! :D

It's taken off without my control!

So much so, I'm thinking of changing my forum name.

It's taken off without my control!

So much so, I'm thinking of changing my forum name.

If you change your's we'll change Maddog's to NO SISSY FADE lol!

Cant wait for the season to start!! Im back in WNY this year and really excited. Ill be around the Rochester area and hope to get some rounds in with you fellas (and ladies)

Cant wait for the season to start!! Im back in WNY this year and really excited. Ill be around the Rochester area and hope to get some rounds in with you fellas (and ladies)
Welcome back. Keep an eye on this thread, we've got quite the season planned for 2014.

Excellent!

Welcome back. Keep an eye on this thread, we've got quite the season planned for 2014.

Yes!!!! Sounds awesome, hopefully I can take part.

You mean if it ever gets over 30°outside and stops snowing???

We best start looking in lodging for OC.My experience,having been there,is that it starts to book up in quite a large perimeter of the town.
Other than that,please ask Aaron not to pull the front seat out of my Smart Car!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back