Jason Day Limited Edition Putter

That's awesome, I was drooling over that putter that whole tournament!

Looks amazing in person. Was wondering what model he was rocking. Very clean.

That is a great looking putter - something tells me these will go fast.

Maybe you should take the dive and get you one. Then you could drool all over it.

Nice putter to be sure. Really liking that grip though. Is there a stock version of that grip that can be purchased aftermarket? All Black or something is fine, just like the look of the texture and the size in the photo.

JM

that looks pretty much like a stock winn grip i think? i just pulled a brand new winn grip off my rife yesterday and it looks very similar

that's a sleek looking putter. really like the paintfill on the bottom too.

I saw him using this and was wondering what it was. It was weird to see him with a different putter in his hands this year.

Is it a graphite shaft on it?

I could rename my youngest Taylor Made Johs, and maybe offset the cost of one of these?

Wow with only 23 out there, these are going to be very tough to get. I like the clean look, might be too clean. Nonetheless, I'm a Day fan and this is cool.

That thing is frickin sweet looking! Nice clean look, with a smaller mallet headshape. I am definitely a fan.

That is a fantastic looking flat stick. Going be 23 very proud and lucky owners out there.

that looks pretty much like a stock winn grip i think? i just pulled a brand new winn grip off my rife yesterday and it looks very similar

Thanks, I didn't even consider it might be a Winn. Must be the colors or something, but I see the resemblance now.

JM

very cool club
i thought the bottom of Jason Day's putter was black

Maybe you should take the dive and get you one. Then you could drool all over it.

No chance of me spending $400 on a single club.

So if you got one, would you risk gaming it?

I'm not sure I could. I'd be scared I'd mess up the white finish.

I want one. Wonder if I should even bother trying.

I definitely like that, and only 23 made? Pretty sweet. Definitely priced out of the running for $400 though.

Sweet looking putter, but with only 23 made it's going to be slim pickings.

very cool and extremely limited release. Will be interesting to see what the price point is.

EDIT: read some earlier posts.

$400 is steep!

Very nice putter but I would have preferred a black alignment line

Bit pricey for me though so no chance of finding one in my bag even if it wasn't such a limited run

Just an aesthetic thing but I'm not keen on the weights destroying the logos, would be nice to have the logos reworked to fit.

Not nearly a big enough Jason Day fan to pay $400, though it is pretty sweet.

Back