Monster Tee Golf Mats

I know, I use it outside and have to take it down after every use.

So disappointed.

1. I can't hit balls at home anymore on my amazing monster golf mat

2. I have to ship back the ruck and buy another net

Uuugghhhhh

I offered $70, 75, and 78. I think the BIN price is $87.50 + 16.10 shipping..

maybe you can get it for $80?

You had the right of it, I offered $75 $79 and both were instant rejections. Offered $80 and got accepted so for $96.10 I got the 48 x60 inch mat. Using the cheapest shipping option this comes out to roughly $5-$7 cheaper I think than their website so just FYI for anyone else thinking of picking it up.

I know, I use it outside and have to take it down after every use.

So disappointed.

1. I can't hit balls at home anymore on my amazing monster golf mat

2. I have to ship back the ruck and buy another net

Uuugghhhhh

Dang, that sucks!

I have the sklz net and have to take it down as well. Piece of cake and no problems here. I love it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Monster Tee Golf Mats

You had the right of it, I offered $75 $79 and both were instant rejections. Offered $80 and got accepted so for $96.10 I got the 48 x60 inch mat. Using the cheapest shipping option this comes out to roughly $5-$7 cheaper I think than their website so just FYI for anyone else thinking of picking it up.

Who is the seller? I can't find it on the bay

Nevermind. Found it. allturfmats

Sending back my 2nd rukket net today.

I thought it was a fluke the first time, and am upset that the net "kinks" so easily.

I wouldn't recommend this product to anyone looking for a golf net.

Ugh, so upset it didn't work out.

Sucks man. I take mine up and down and haven't had an issue yet, knock on wood.

I'm going to be ordering the 48x60 mat tomorrow. Bought a Rukknet today at the golf show. Hopefully I have better luck.

Does anyone have any experience with the ultimate version of their mat? i may put one of these on my concrete floor in the basement.... and thought the extra cushion will help... thanks

Does anyone have any experience with the ultimate version of their mat? i may put one of these on my concrete floor in the basement.... and thought the extra cushion will help... thanks

I have the ultimate and really like it. I can hit all day off of it with no issues. Doesn't really slide on concrete floors very much, maybe an inch after a few chunky swings. I will say if you have access to free or real cheap foam that would fit underneath it, that'd be just fine and you can glue it on if you like.

that is what i was looking for something that wont slide around....

that is what i was looking for something that wont slide around....

Yeah, it will slide a little on the concrete but I'll say it this way. I have close to 150 balls in the bucket that I hit off of it, I might have to adjust the mat once about a few inches (easily just kicked back into place).

Got mine in yesterday and had time to hit a few shots off if it. Very happy but curious my feet seem to move/shift during my swing. Anyone else notice this?

Grip n Rip
@bigtazzGOLF

Got mine in yesterday and had time to hit a few shots off if it. Very happy but curious my feet seem to move/shift during my swing. Anyone else notice this?

Grip n Rip
@bigtazzGOLF

I haven't noticed that yet but I do use my cleats when I practice. Will pay closer attention.

Tappin it up

Grip n Rip
@bigtazzGOLF

I always use my DelMars when I'm on it and haven't noticed any slipping whatsoever. Could it be your shoes?

I bought one and found that my wrist hurts if I hit it fat too often. But maybe that's because I can't play well.

I haven't noticed that yet but I do use my cleats when I practice. Will pay closer attention.

Tappin it up

I always use my DelMars when I'm on it and haven't noticed any slipping whatsoever. Could it be your shoes?

Maybe that's it, I was in my tennis shoes. I'll cleat up on my next round and see how it goes.

Grip n Rip
@bigtazzGOLF

Ordered the pro advanced net to pair with the mat, hoping for better results this time!!

dove into this a little and something not making sense. i'm seeing 1&1/8" inch turf with a slim backing for residential type. But then the commercial line hase only 1/2"inch turf but yet has a 5/8" inch backing. Both equal 1 & 1/8" inches either way and I wonder which is better?? and or advantageous or not??

But yet another scenario! I see one on Ebay which has the 1&1/8" turf from the first one and but also in addition has the 5/8"inch foam backing from the commercial line. But I dont see the option on the website to order such or is it even advertised and calling them is a constant no answer machine crap and i am thinking/wondering may be this is the best way to go. Thicker turf with also thick backing. Too spongey perhaps?/ I just dont know. But here we have an option for 3 ways to go with this. I dont know which one what or why?? leaving me not only undecided but also confused.

Whatever the standard on is is what I have and I have hit thousands of balls on it, with it sitting directly on a cement floor.

Whatever the standard on is is what I have and I have hit thousands of balls on it, with it sitting directly on a cement floor.

I am assuming you have the one with the taller grass(turf) and thin bottom? residential type vs commercial
If so then this should work fine if I lay it a lawn too I assume.

I;m not sure why they give thick bottom but shallower turf on the commercial one. And like i said there is also this other one thick on both turf and foam but it would proabaly be like standing on spongecake.

Anyone know of any shipping discount codes for allturfmats.com? Anxious to order this mat, but $40 shipping fee for the ultimate monster tee mat I was looking at is painful!

Sorry, I don't. I just figured the low cost of the mat made it a little more stomachable.

Maybe that's it, I was in my tennis shoes. I'll cleat up on my next round and see how it goes.

Grip n Rip
@bigtazzGOLF

I also use Del Mars for practice. Also found mat to move a little bit during use in the garage. I took an old yoga mat and put it under and seems to stay put for the most part. Love my monster mat!

Sorry, I don't. I just figured the low cost of the mat made it a little more stomachable.
Cool thanks. Yes it helps, but figured it didn't hurt to ask! Ordering now...

I got the TT4860 48" X 60" Monster Tee Golf Turf mat from Amazon and I have only used it with golf shoes, Adidas Tour 360, and it really is too soft on my feet for me to enjoy using it.

What I mean is my feet sink down very far and I personally can't get the good footwork feeling with it. I can tolerate it for a few swings but I want to be on this thing for 30 minutes a day 4-5 days a week. I don't have this problem on the golf store simulator turfs.

I have tried using this mat on the grass yard and also on concrete and it feels the same to me on both surfaces (same amount of the feet sinking feeling).

Is there anything I can do to make my feet sink in less other then wearing shoes/golf shoes on it?

I'm also curious if anyone has tried the real feel country elite mats and if those have the same amount of feet sinking.

Thanks

Sorry, I don't have any suggestions. I think I actually enjoy it for the same reason you don't lol. A regular mat doesn't give me the same give that grass does if that makes sense. Different strokes though.

Back