Western New York, Albany, Syracuse, Northwest Pennsylvania & surrounding areas

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm out this weekend. I have a horseshoe tournament. SHUT IT!!!!

After that I think you should try curling...unless you already have :)

After that I think you should try curling...unless you already have :)
Haha. I haven't tried it yet, but I have a few friends that belong to a local curling club--and they say it's a blast.

Haha. I haven't tried it yet, but I have a few friends that belong to a local curling club--and they say it's a blast.

I can see it now, next get together it'll be "I can't, I have a curling tournament" :)

So for anyone interested in getting together at Valle Sports let's plan on Sunday at 1. Depending on how guys have, we can do an hour in the indoor range, followed by a couple of hours on the Simulator.

Thoughts? Preference?
looks like i can make it sunday, looks like a real nice place!

I can make it, my golf swing? he might make it too.

I can make it, my golf swing? he might make it too.

Glad to hear you and your golf swing can make it!! Look forward to meeting you in person.

looking forward to meeting everyone!

I'm out this weekend. I have a horseshoe tournament. SHUT IT!!!!

Horseshoe tournament? And you have the nerve to talk about me skiing? :bulgy-eyes:

And, yes, I have tried curling, and it is fun, but I already have too many expensive hobbies.

Horseshoe tournament? And you have the nerve to talk about me skiing? :bulgy-eyes:

And, yes, I have tried curling, and it is fun, but I already have too many expensive hobbies.

you got me curious, is curling expensive? do you have to buy any equipment (broom, rocks, or even norwegian style pants) or is renting the ice expensive?

I'll be there Sunday as well. Have my first lesson with Jim Edmister a hour before at noon. Can't wait!

Do you have a horseshoe with O'Carroll engraved into it? :alien:
Not for the three times a year (all in the winter) that I play. But now I'm pondering.

Not for the three times a year (all in the winter) that I play. But now I'm pondering.

On a serious note - where do you play horseshoes during the winter? I always thought this was a game you played during the summer

On a serious note - where do you play horseshoes during the winter? I always thought this was a game you played during the summer
They are fundraisers. One of my nutty friends has horseshoe pits in his yard that he keeps covered all winter. Here is a pic from November.
puhyjeha.jpg

They are fundraisers. One of my nutty friends has horseshoe pits in his yard that he keeps covered all winter. Here is a pic from November.
puhyjeha.jpg

That is a sweet set-up!! Lights and everything!

Nice! Picture this year will be much different, lots of white stuff and winter clothes :)

Here's the whole yard....taken from the balcony of his bar....over his three stall garage (he's a contractor).
8ejuvu4a.jpg

Here's the whole yard....taken from the balcony of his bar....over his three stall garage (he's a contractor).
8ejuvu4a.jpg

Seriously? Why haven't you moved in or built a house where the woods are?

I want him to come here and build a par 3 course behind my townhouse.

Seriously? Why haven't you moved in or built a house where the woods are?

I want him to come here and build a par 3 course behind my townhouse.
I'm a city boy. I only pretend to be a redneck.

sweet set up, I was actually thinking of putting in a horseshoe pit in my backyard for summer.

Pain meds...weeee.

Don't think I'll be golfing for a while boys.

me9ezena.jpg

Rob..........What happened?

Chain saw vs my foot...chain saw 1, foot 0.

Pretty lucky in the end, could have been a lot worse. I almost walked out the door without boots on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back