Western New York, Albany, Syracuse, Northwest Pennsylvania & surrounding areas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Western New York, Albany, Syracuse, Northwest Pennsylvania & surrounding areas

Chain saw vs my foot...chain saw 1, foot 0.

Pretty lucky in the end, could have been a lot worse. I almost walked out the door without boots on.

Wow!!! That looks less than appetizing. Looks like everything is still there so that is a great thing

Did the doctors say how long it will take for a recovery? How many stitches is that?

The good news is that it looks like the snow will stop some time in June so you might not miss any golf!! :)

Rest up and get healthy buddy!!

Man that looks brutal, but yes you are definitely lucky. It could have easily been a lot worse.

Any tendons get damaged or is everything gonna be alright?

Thanks guys.

They said 3 months to fully heal but there could always be side effects because of the area it's in.

I think they said 34 total, they did have to fix one tendon but everything was done in the ER, no OR visit thank goodness.

I go for a follow up Friday, I'll know more then on what they expect the healing time to be.

Wow... I am glad its not worse than that

Damn!!! That looks nasty man, glad you're ok tho (besides the obvious huge wound). Hope you heal up quickly

Wow Mudflap, that looked pretty nasty, glad to hear you made it out relatively ok. Hope the healing goes smooth and quick, there is golf to be played soon!

Wow. Heal up quick Rob. That looks nasty buddy.

Scary stuff Rob! Hope you're a quick healer, there's golf to be played. Take care.

Holy smokes, take care, that made me ill looking at it.

Wow Rob, I hope you can heal quickly and are not in too much pain. Get Well soon just doesn't seem to be appropriate here.

Thanks guys, it's pretty painful right now but I have good meds and a good caretaker. My gf has been a saint since she stopped crying ha.

I just keep telling myself it could have been worse. It really should have, I was lucky. We will see how the office visit goes Friday, it will give me a better understanding of what's to come.

Thanks guys, it's pretty painful right now but I have good meds and a good caretaker. My gf has been a saint since she stopped crying ha.

I just keep telling myself it could have been worse. It really should have, I was lucky. We will see how the office visit goes Friday, it will give me a better understanding of what's to come.

Fingers crossed for you bud. Hope you'll be back on the course quicker than expected!

Just listen to the Doc! You're part of the team!

I'll double what Jimmy and Alan said - good luck tomorrow and let us know how it goes

Almost forgot to do my Yahoo fantasy roster. Got it in just in time - phew.

Almost forgot to do my Yahoo fantasy roster. Got it in just in time - phew.

I've officially given up on fantasy golf this year. Just cannot remember to do it enough.

Jimmy, It's 9 pacific, you've got til noon. Get em in, it's only the winter segment. You can win the spring and summer.

You guys see this?

[h=1]Turning Stone’s Kaluhyat GC Added to NYSGA Amateur Series Schedule[/h]Leave a reply
Due to high demand and interest in the NYSGA Amateur Series tournament to be held at Turning Stone’s Shenendoah Golf Course on April 21, 2014, an additional NYSGA Amateur Series tournament to be held at Turning Stone’s Kaluhyat Golf Club has been added to the 2014 NYSGA Amateur Series schedule.
The Amateur Series tournament to be held at Kaluhyat Golf Club will be held on April 21, 2014, in addition to the Amateur Series tournament to be held at Shenendoah Golf Course. However, the tournament to be held at Kaluhyat Golf Club will function as its own tournament and shotgun at 12:30 p.m.
For more information about the NYSGA Amateur Series tournament to be held at Turning Stone’s Kaluhyat Golf Club, click here.
To apply to play, click here.

To view the complete 2014 NYSGA Amateur Series schedule, click here.

I still have to sign up. This a nice course?

never played it. Pete says it's a tough tracks. But it'd be cool to get a group to play as you can request your pairings it looks like.

OK guys, after hearing how beneficial fittings are I really want to have one done.

Found an interesting thread on this.
http://www.thehackersparadise.com/forum/showthread.php?24328-Club-Fittings

I would rather pay for a fitting from someone that really knows their stuff but isn't going to push a sale on you.
I'd rather have my irons modified if I need any adjustments if possible.
Don't want to get a free fitting at a big box or retail store cause all they want to do is sell you something
and who knows how much the "kids" working their really know their stuff.

Any recommendations on local places?

OK guys, after hearing how beneficial fittings are I really want to have one done.

Found an interesting thread on this.
http://www.thehackersparadise.com/forum/showthread.php?24328-Club-Fittings

I would rather pay for a fitting from someone that really knows their stuff but isn't going to push a sale on you.
I'd rather have my irons modified if I need any adjustments if possible.
Don't want to get a free fitting at a big box or retail store cause all they want to do is sell you something
and who knows how much the "kids" working their really know their stuff.

Any recommendations on local places?

Mark at Plum Creek.

He'll get you dialed in Andy. He'll show you whatever thing on the sim as far as numbers go means. And he can adjust all of your irons and everything right there if need he. I think he charges like $40 for a full hour long fitting.

Mark at Plum Creek.

Thanks Jimmy, he honestly came to mind first...as long as he's not gonna push the Cobra stuff on me too hard,
I can't pull off the flat brim Puma hats :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back