SHO Golf Skills Challenge

rflores2323

Reaction score
Handicap
This is soo awesome. My daughter, Bella Flores (8 yrs old) has been chosen as one of four players in the Houston area by The First Tee of Greater Houston to represent her local chapter in a Golf Challenge skills. She will be teaming up with a PGA Tour Professional at the Houston Shell Open and a Houston Texans Football player to do a 60 ft shot, chip, and putt. WOW!!! Her hard work and dedication is paying off. She is sooo excited. We are too :banana::golf:

:golf2:

96z37o.png

261mfqs.jpg

That is awesome!

That's so darn cool. Best of luck to her!

That is hella sweet! Hope she does well!

Awesome!!!!!!

Very cool, congratulations! Great opportunity and experience.

if she stays with it long enough maybe she will let you carry her bag for her when she is on tour!!!!:banana:

Congrats!

Dang that's pretty sweet, Congrats for your daughter!!!

Best of luck to her!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Awesome pic and congrats to your daughter!

That's really cool, are you going to let her leave school early? Nice picture of her as well.

That's really cool, are you going to let her leave school early? Nice picture of her as well.

Lol. Yes we are going to have her go to school and check out at noon so she doesn't get counted absent.

Then it's off to have fun. This will be a great memory for her and I hope it motivates her to keep practicing.

She is sooooooooo cute looking....Best of Luck to her...Props to a Proud Momma and PaPa.

P.S. Her socks totally rock.

She is sooooooooo cute looking....Best of Luck to her...Props to a Proud Momma and PaPa.

P.S. Her socks totally rock.

Yes she is doing the sock thing to make it fun and a fashion statement at her tournaments. Lol. Plus being a girl, fashion is important to her. It's hard to find girl golf clothing at her age. Adidas and garb are like the only brands out there. Here are both my girls sporting their socks. Lol.

uploadfromtaptalk1394336377433.jpg

attachment.php

Last edited:
Back