I play the most visible ball in golf ... the Wilson Smartcore Nuclear orange. Nothing else like it - Bridgestone/Nike orange balls & every yellow ball I've played don't even compare from a visibility standpoint - can see the Wilson absolutely vividly in flight. It's been recently discontinued ... I got wind of that & am sitting on 2 cases of them. Hoping it'll be a lifetime supply ...

I currently play the W/S C:25, but I'm not settled on it as I'm still searching for a replacement for the W/S tx4 pro. I guess I would try the Bridgestone e6 or maybe the Maxfli U4.

I'm not 100% positive, but I think the speed regime balls are the hex replacement

Looking at the Callaway site, I see the Chrome and Chrome+, but not the Black. Good thing I have a lot of them left. Think I will try the Chrome+ next or maybe the new SR's. I used to play the Pro V1x so maybe I'd go back to that or at least try the Bridgestone offerings too.

Looking at the Callaway site, I see the Chrome and Chrome+, but not the Black. Good thing I have a lot of them left. Think I will try the Chrome+ next or maybe the new SR's. I used to play the Pro V1x so maybe I'd go back to that or at least try the Bridgestone offerings too.

IIRC, the Hex Black is the only ball being discontinued. I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong.

sent from The Note 3

I play the Titleist NXT Tour S in yellow, probably go to one of the Bridgestone balls

I typically use the Chrome+ and if I felt it was that important to me I would go online and buy as many as I could. I would switch to another ball I would look at the SR2/3 or the Wilson Staff FG Tour.

I switched today. I am normally a Pro V1x guy, and today I played 36 with the Tour B330 (great) and Speed Regime 2 (also great).

Sent using Tapatalk on my Samsung Galaxy S4.

If they quit making the B330 I would probably check out the TM Project a.

I play last years Z Star (as I can get em cheap). I'd have no hesitation in switching back to the Titleist NXT Tour that I played for years.

Can I switch to a different Bridgestone ball? If so, I could get by fine with an e5. Another manufacturer? Probably Taylormade Lethal/TP5.

I play the B330, I would switch to a Pro V1 or Pro V1x.

I play titleist now and would likely try out Bridgestone or srixon for replacement.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I play an e6 Orange I would look for the closest match I could , but the bummer is for me it would need to be orange so options would be limited.

I've been searching for a pv1x replacement so I've been trying some others. This year I am trying a B330rx so I'll go with that

Played the Hex Chrome last year, which they've now stopped producing, so I actually have this problem.

May end up being Pro V1x or Taylormade Tour Preferred X.

I play Titleist, either ProV1x or NXT Tour S. If they stopped making them I'd probably switch to a Bridgestone ball - the e6.

I'd switch to the B330RXS. Of course my ball has been discontinued, so I'm trying to stockpile as much of it as I can. I'm really nowhere good enough to play the B330RXS but found two on the course and hit the snot out of it.
What ball is that ?

Back