Western New York, Albany, Syracuse, Northwest Pennsylvania & surrounding areas

Status
Not open for further replies.
So official time for Sunday is 1-4pm?

I believe so. I have a lesson at noon so I'm just staying there but I believe that is what Aaron booked.

That is correct - the official time for Sunday is 1-4. I believe the SIM is free after 4, so if we decide to stay later we can.

Just so everyone is aware there are two buildings at their location. The first building is their baseball equipment, the Simulators and batting cages. It is an awesome set-up so feel free to walk through. We will be in the second building for the first hour and then will move to the SIM at 2.

I honestly don't know if there are any beverages for purchase, so feel to bring your own Gatorade, water or soda.

Looking forward to getting together!

to all my oc buddies, i was in the oc thread and posted i would be arriving on Thursday and hope to play rum pointe on Friday around 8 am, anyone else interested in this time frame?

to all my oc buddies, i was in the oc thread and posted i would be arriving on Thursday and hope to play rum pointe on Friday around 8 am, anyone else interested in this time frame?

Yes, we were tAlking about a thursday arrival and maybe 36 on friday

Yes, we were tAlking about a thursday arrival and maybe 36 on friday
I believe this is true,Aaron and I will be coming in Friday.Looking foreward to a great weekend!

Absolutely! Definitely planning in getting there Thursday night and getting in 36 holes on Friday.

I think this will end up being the plan for all who want to play 36 on Friday (and the guys like you who are there with the SO and don't want to burn a whole day). I really don't foresee any issues getting two foursomes (at least) to commit to that time.

I think this will end up being the plan for all who want to play 36 on Friday (and the guys like you who are there with the SO and don't want to burn a whole day). I really don't foresee any issues getting two foursomes (at least) to commit to that time.

Just thinking out loud - Considering we have a few that are going to play in the morning and then spend the rest of the day with the SO - Rum Pointe in the morning and then Lighthouse in the afternoon?

Just thinking out loud - Considering we have a few that are going to play in the morning and then spend the rest of the day with the SO - Rum Pointe in the morning and then Lighthouse in the afternoon?
I mentioned in the Extra Rounds thread that plan would take advantage of the discounted rates at both places. It works for me.

I mentioned in the Extra Rounds thread that plan would take advantage of the discounted rates at both places. It works for me.

Great minds think alike. I'll comment in the extra rounds thread that I agree with you.

Great minds think alike. I'll comment in the extra rounds thread that I agree with you.

this just proves what a great bunch of guys are in western ny on thp. everyone getting together and making it happen for all who are involed. besides being nice people some of you guys can even play golf....a little bit.....lol

this just proves what a great bunch of guys are in western ny on thp. everyone getting together and making it happen for all who are involed. besides being nice people some of you guys can even play golf....a little bit.....lol

Where is Albany in New York?? ;-)

Great afternoon with Maddog, Six4three5, Golds and Shankosaurus. We spent a little over an hour in the indoor range before heading to the Simulator. It was my first time in the range and it exceeded my expectations. I will definitely be spending time there with snow on the ground.

The Simulator was fun but we are all in agreement that it isn't as good as Plum Creek. Still we had a blast and it was great to finally meet Matt.

Here are some pictures:

uploadfromtaptalk1394400607537.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1394400638953.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1394400661007.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1394400682771.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

I like the look of the range.

I like the look of the range.

The range is really only 3 weeks old. Has been an indoor practice facility for baseball, but the owner decide to change it over for both. I really seem myself there once a week next winter.

The range is really only 3 weeks old. Has been an indoor practice facility for baseball, but the owner decide to change it over for both. I really seem myself there once a week next winter.

Looks like you all had a good time.Love Mike's shoes!Hope the junk melts soon so we can all get together on the "real green stuff"!

Had an absolutely awesome time today guys. It was very nice meeting Matt. He will fit right in with us. The ranges were really nice. And for the prices I will definitely be spending more time there as long as there is snow on the ground.

Had an absolutely awesome time today guys. It was very nice meeting Matt. He will fit right in with us. The ranges were really nice. And for the prices I will definitely be spending more time there as long as there is snow on the ground.

For $25 an hour for one bay, I plan on being there next weekend and any other day I decide to play hooky. :)

For $25 an hour for one bay, I plan on being there next weekend and any other day I decide to play hooky. :)

More than enough room for us to split one as well. $12.50 an hour? Yes please.

More than enough room for us to split one as well. $12.50 an hour? Yes please.

That is cheaper than a large bucket of balls at a range.

I'm all for the range, not so much for the simulator.

I could wear myself out in an hour there

It was great meeting you guys and the facility was pretty nice, definitely a good deal

It was great meeting you guys and the facility was pretty nice, definitely a good deal

I am glad you were able to join us yesterday - it was great getting a chance to meet you.

You have two really good instructors at the facility - Jim Edminster and Brian Jacobs. I know Jimmy is working with Jim and Brian Jacobs is the head pro out at Mill Creek. I don't think you will go wrong with either.

I am glad you were able to join us yesterday - it was great getting a chance to meet you.

You have two really good instructors at the facility - Jim Edminster and Brian Jacobs. I know Jimmy is working with Jim and Brian Jacobs is the head pro out at Mill Creek. I don't think you will go wrong with either.

If I don't get out to a quick start this year I will definitely be thinking about taking a few lessons to get me visually and physically knowing what I need to tweek. My goal is to break 90 this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back