Mr. Kong, I need your help please. ..

franzy

Reaction score
Freddie, I was at the Highlands of Elgin today hitting balls in their new simulator. Can you please help me out with my swing. I am not sure what I am doing but it looks like I am rolling my wrists? I have always had a dip move into the ball. Any suggestions you (or any of you guys) can give me would be greatly appreciated.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zP3UUwLXlhw&feature=youtube_gdata_player

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zONg_zklgsQ&feature=youtube_gdata_player

ajuba5u9.jpg

une8y8y7.jpg

Thanks a lot

Tom

7uhazyve.jpg

Not sure you are flipping the hands at impact as you think. You are scooping the ball at impact with the right hand. You are laid off at the top of your swing and your body follow through is after thought.

I'd like to see you get you hips and chest into the impact more than you have them at this time. You have a good turn that incorporates the shoulders and arms but it's intermittent. I'd like to see them work together with the shoulders leading the way.

You have a solid inside move back to the ball so I wouldn't change that. Getting the arms, shoulders and legs to sync will help you

Thanks a lot for the comments Freddie. I need to work on stretching and flexibility as well. It's been a long winter and it's time to get into Golf shape. I will post back my progress. Thanks again.

Thanks a lot for the comments Freddie. I need to work on stretching and flexibility as well. It's been a long winter and it's time to get into Golf shape. I will post back my progress. Thanks again.

Hey no worries! Pay attention to the photo I posted. You want to mimic this but get that right forearm rotating through the impact position. Where you are in the photo is open, the club face is open to you target line

Freddie I also noticed that my back foot is up before impact. Do you think turning my front foot out more (towards target) would help me clear faster?

Thanks again. I'm excited to get back to the range to work on this.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Freddie I also noticed that my back foot is up before impact. Do you think turning my front foot out more (towards target) would help me clear faster?

Thanks again. I'm excited to get back to the range to work on this.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
Turning the front foot out will open the hip a bit more and help with clearing.

Thanks Freddie!! Looks like my back shoulder is dipping as well. I will post an update soon.

Thanks Freddie!! Looks like my back shoulder is dipping as well. I will post an update soon.

No for nothing but the shoulder is fine. Don't look for things aren't an issue it will lead to a whole host of other issues

Back