What's with the fat professional golfers?

Think just mad the chubby guys are winning more often and got hot wives lol.
Fluffy can drive a ball a long way :)

Grip n Rip
@bigtazzGOLF

I just burned 2 calories reading this thread. I'm grabbing a snickers.

I've chase my son around the house for 2 hours. That's like 2500 calories.

Wow, lots of feedback on my post. Thanks for keeping it civil, I knew that my question would ruffle some feathers. This is a classy group of guys/gals. Lots of good points. I think that for the future of the sport, the youth that are watching today would certainly want to look more like Tiger and less like a overweight frumpy college kid.

BTW 66Tiger is from my 1966 Sunbeam Tiger ownership.....not Tiger Woods.

Growing​​ up, never saw a fat pro golfer. Now there are at least half a dozen on tour. They even seemed to get paired up. Makes my golf is a sport argument a challenge. Tiger is still looking good, wish his back was too.

Good thing you have never seen me....

Wow, lots of feedback on my post. Thanks for keeping it civil, I knew that my question would ruffle some feathers. This is a classy group of guys/gals. Lots of good points. I think that for the future of the sport, the youth that are watching today would certainly want to look more like Tiger and less like a overweight frumpy college kid.

BTW 66Tiger is from my 1966 Sunbeam Tiger ownership.....not Tiger Woods.

I can see your point as far as setting a good example for the youth of today in general.
I don't think it's the weight as much as where the weight is after all I know it's all show but some professional wrestlers are 350 and have very VERY little fat and some guy's are technically 20 pounds under weight and yet are fat.

Back