Indianapolis invitational "extra" rounds thread

No need to convince me. It's the Mrs Philly that needs convincing
Just some "bad traffic" :wink::wink::wink: on the way home.. took us a few extra hours!

Looks like the person I may have been car pooling with might not be able to attend now so I'll 100% be there for a Friday and Sunday round.

Someone might be talking the wife into expecting me to be home late Sunday night. Which means three more THPers might get added to the Sunday extra round. Stay tuned.....

Someone might be talking the wife into expecting me to be home late Sunday night. Which means three more THPers might get added to the Sunday extra round. Stay tuned.....

Tuned.

If extra convincing is needed...I'll gladly offer my services

I'd be happy to try and convince!

In addition to Friday PM, put me in for Sunday round teeing off in the AM.

Anymore details for this week Mike? Really loving the looks of this course and I am glad I have a couple courses similar looking like this, so I should be good for practice.
Plenty of time before this one bit will have details available next week.

Anymore details for this week Mike? Really loving the looks of this course and I am glad I have a couple courses similar looking like this, so I should be good for practice.

I think he may be a little busy in Hilton Head right now. Rest assured details will come.

I think he may be a little busy in Hilton Head right now. Rest assured details will come.

Haha I figures he was, didn't know since home and JB are together if we would hear anymore. I'm still trying to decide if I want to stay Saturday night.

Haha I figures he was, didn't know since home and JB are together if we would hear anymore. I'm still trying to decide if I want to stay Saturday night.

Do yourself a favor and decide yes. It's going to be a weekend long affair out there and you don't wanna miss a second.

Do yourself a favor and decide yes. It's going to be a weekend long affair out there and you don't wanna miss a second.

You staying Saturday also?

You staying Saturday also?

I'm thinking we are. It's really not up to me completely as I'm carpooling, but I'm definitely looking for a round Sunday.

Checking right now if my roomate is wanting to stay saturday night. then we could just stay in the same room.
From what I've seen I think most of us are

I'm thinking we are. It's really not up to me completely as I'm carpooling, but I'm definitely looking for a round Sunday.

Checking right now if my roomate is wanting to stay saturday night. then we could just stay in the same room.

That's the spirit!!

That's the spirit!!

Might wanna start spamming my wife's Facebook page about me coming home a little later than scheduled on Sunday ;)

Since we live close by, you could hitch a ride with us back on Sunday possibly. Let's keep the lines of communication open if you want to.

ok ok you all got me, Me and Parshooter have extended our stay through saturday night!!!

Really wishing I could stay for a round on Sunday morning but two full days away from my family is enough. Going to be hitting the road early Sunday morning.

I think earlier in this thread I mentioned something about possibly playing Thursday for very early arrivers, but I think that plan may change. I'll keep updated in thread as it gets closer for those who may come in very early.

Might wanna start spamming my wife's Facebook page about me coming home a little later than scheduled on Sunday ;)

Traffic, traffic, traffic

Back