DFW & Surrounding Area Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still planning on playing tomorrow afternoon if anyone wants to play. Not sure where yet.

Sorry Tom, can't make it tomorrow but I will be seeking 1 early round next weekend before Lake Charles.

If anyone's interested, I will book a time for early Saturday or Sunday.

Sorry Tom, can't make it tomorrow but I will be seeking 1 early round next weekend before Lake Charles.

Im in. Thursday is my BD so I really want to play this weekend.

I'm in for sure. I should have the new driver shaft in by then.

I like early, but I would like to be able to hit some balls on the range 1st.

Which day you guys prefer? My son has a lacrosse game Saturday at 2 (must be there by 1). Unsure if teeing off by 7:30 would be enough time,....

Which day you guys prefer? My son has a lacrosse game Saturday at 2 (must be there by 1). Unsure if teeing off by 7:30 would be enough time,....

Prefer Saturday.

Gotcha boys....will book something for PV River early Saturday.

Me as well.....7:30 - 11:30 should work. Home by 12:30....
If we get out at 7:30, a 3.5 hour round wouldn't surprise me.

DFW & Surrounding Area Chat Thread

We are booked for 7:30 @ PV River on 3/22.

1) cookie
2) Shakey
3) capt.dru
4)

BTW, any of you club building peeps want to assemble my new toy? I've never put an adapter tip on a shaft before. Would love some help.

BTW, any of you club building peeps want to assemble my new toy? I've never put an adapter tip on a shaft before. Would love some help.

Not hard to do. If it doesnt have an adapter on it already, bring it over to the apt and I will put it on for you.

Not hard to do. If it doesnt have an adapter on it already, bring it over to the apt and I will put it on for you.
When I get it, I'll bring the beer, you bring the epoxy.

And you know im always game if you want the head to stay attached to the shaft!

If it comes off, then we will take it to you.

Are you questioning Dru's club building skills? LOL

Are you questioning Dru's club building skills? LOL

He uses the 1 hour epoxy... you know the stuff that breaks down in an hour!!! Lol

Anyone played Whitestone in Benbrook? I can get on for $20 tomorrow.

Anyone played Whitestone in Benbrook? I can get on for $20 tomorrow.

Not a terrible layout, greens are poop right now and lots of dirt. I was out there Monday and it will be a while before I return (and I play for free)

We are booked for 7:30 @ PV River on 3/22.

1) cookie
2) Shakey
3) capt.dru
4)

Id love to but I will have just finished a lockin with the youth, and you guys dont want to play golf with me after no sleep!

If thats the case, I'll just play Sugartree or Canyon West. They both have solid deals going also on Golf Now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back