WITB Photo edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
yrepymyp.jpg
unequvy5.jpg
yne9upyh.jpg
. Complete 2014 overhaul. New bag,3 and 5 wood and wedges. My bag is now complete. Hitting these all very well. Just installed Lamkin UTX grips on all irons and woods. So far very impressed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Those black oxide wedges look sinister

All of these bags look awesome! Just waiting for my Alpha to show up and I will surely post pics.

All of these bags look awesome! Just waiting for my Alpha to show up and I will surely post pics.
\

You will surely need to my friend!

Updated my bag with the i25 3 wood. Loving it so far! The "racing stripes" really do help with alignment and visualizing your swing! Thought I'd share some pics! BTW there are some awesome bags in here! I love this thread!!
reba6une.jpg
muga6e4a.jpg
u6y8a4u6.jpg

I wanted to first say there are some great looking bags that have been posted lately.

I updated my putter and the top of my bag so thought I would post an update.

799F1341-5B5C-403D-94E0-26AA5CAB65FE_zpsa89lsmjn.jpg

132E7C62-4FBC-460A-9D59-5C5F504A05B3_zpseektottg.jpg

FC99A7F6-6111-456B-AC54-AC2D06B381C2_zpsgwmp9asw.jpg

CF559D01-8A9E-4E68-9AF1-6D7927E58BDD_zpss3boyl6w.jpg

Nice bags gents!

Here is the new setup for the moment, new bag is still on the way and irons will be switched out sometime.

uve9ymuq.jpg

uhe5aduv.jpg

I'll contribute to this thread shortly! :)

Updated my bag with the i25 3 wood. Loving it so far! The "racing stripes" really do help with alignment and visualizing your swing! Thought I'd share some pics! BTW there are some awesome bags in here! I love this thread!!
reba6une.jpg
muga6e4a.jpg
u6y8a4u6.jpg

Nice set up! I just did the same to my AP2, some white paint fill... it look good on these irons.

I wanted to first say there are some great looking bags that have been posted lately.

I updated my putter and the top of my bag so thought I would post an update.

799F1341-5B5C-403D-94E0-26AA5CAB65FE_zpsa89lsmjn.jpg

132E7C62-4FBC-460A-9D59-5C5F504A05B3_zpseektottg.jpg

FC99A7F6-6111-456B-AC54-AC2D06B381C2_zpsgwmp9asw.jpg

CF559D01-8A9E-4E68-9AF1-6D7927E58BDD_zpss3boyl6w.jpg

This.....I like this!

JM

This.....I like this!

JM

Thanks! The drivers I admit are overkill, but will have a shootout soon and one will be gone. I just have to get on a LM & live rounds to see who wins.

Those black oxide wedges look sinister

Thanks, pics do not do them justice. I really am liking these options on the sole. Have produced some top notch shots for sure.

There are some nice sets in here. I just finished mine off today none too soon as I leave for Myrtle Beach tomorrow!:banana:

EtXHrtN

uqu9emyr.jpg

So I thought i would post my bag for this season!
New driver shaft
3 wood
Hybrid shaft
Putter
Wedges

a5ytupur.jpg

ebe8ymym.jpg
yjuzy6a3.jpg

ujy4u7er.jpg

Considering taking out the 58 wedges and putting in a 3 iron

Finalized the bag for 2014 (putters not included)...

2vn066o.jpg

2rgjf9e.jpg

Umm...Wow that bag is full of Cally goodness. Great set up man.

Loving the bags guys.

reba6une.jpg
muga6e4a.jpg
u6y8a4u6.jpg

That whole bag looks great, but I really love the way that SLDR hybrid looks in the bag.

Very nice lmh3! I bet that Alpha looks awesome with the red tie in there.

lmh3, that's some serious Callaway love right there! Nice.

Very nice lmh3! I bet that Alpha looks awesome with the red tie in there.

The funny thing is, before 2013 I had never played a Callaway club, after seeing their facilities and getting to try the products out in Carlsbad, I went all in with them last year. I swore that the hybrids were the only ones getting replaced this year. Thirteen clubs later, I am still considering the 5 Deep.

What I will be hacking with for 2014.

So much awesome in here lately. Nice bags guys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back