Fantasy Hockey 2013/2014 (unofficial)

NOOOOOOO!!!!

2 premier goaltenders and they each only get 1 start last week?! WTF?!

you're welcome for 4 free points

I've enjoyed fantasy hockey this year but the Olympics did not play well for me. Losing Zetterberg is no bueno. Here's hoping I can keep it rolling.

So many injuries.

In the "serious" league everyone 6th place and higher has clenched a playoff berth

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

In the "serious" league everyone 6th place and higher has clenched a playoff berth

We don't have to worry about that in the casual league!!!

Hopefully even those out of it will keep trying to win. My opponent this week essentially stopped adjusting their roster and handed me 10 points when I would have likely only won a few.

awesome sauce!

Hopefully even those out of it will keep trying to win. My opponent this week essentially stopped adjusting their roster and handed me 10 points when I would have likely only won a few.

weak sauce!

I hate when people do that. This is serious, you play to win the game. I hope I can crawl into the playoffs.

my team is just terrible...

I will keep doing my lines, but I am looking forward to next year

hey!
playoffs started yesterday! how about that!
i hope everyone is paying attention.
lol

hey!
playoffs started yesterday! how about that!
i hope everyone is paying attention.
lol
I'm gonna sleep this week away with my bye!

Bye week for me in the serious league. Good week for it with some injuries to key guys on my squad.

Bye week is nice. Much like real hockey, regular season means nothing in the playoffs. This was my first fantasy hockey experience and its been fun, I've learned a ton about the players in the East that I rarely pay attention to.

Surprised I have a buy week.

Some tight races in the casual league quarters, both matches are 5-3 right now, should make for a good semi round!

Hmmm Zetterberg, Kesler and now Kane?!?! My team is dropping like flies.

Holding out hope I get Datsyuk back... otherwise that trade turned out to be lose/lose for both parties.

I should be fired from this fantasy league after this season. I am sorry guys but I have no excuse! Next year we are putting money in! Work got the best of me

Back