Introducing Rhiona Sullivan From Callaway Golf

She's #MVRhi for a reason. A blast on the course and will wipe the floor with you while doing it.

Such a great lady and huge asset to Callaway. I am sure they are all happy and blessed to have her there to keep them in line.

Nice to meet you Rhiona.

I hate that it just dawned on me what #MVRhi stood for.

Every crew has to have one likable component, she fits the bill for the #ZooCrew.

Nice, I like her ICYMI segments on YouTube.

...and there she is. Rhi in the house. Don't mind all the guys Taylor Swift bashing...I'm on your side!!!

A pleasure to meet you Ms. Sullivan.

Nice to meet you Rhiona.

I hate that it just dawned on me what #MVRhi stood for.

Every crew has to have one likable component, she fits the bill for the #ZooCrew.

Don't be confused. Pete is the nice one on the ZooCrew. Rhi will pound you into the ground while listening to Red and drinking mimosas.

Hard to not love Rhi.

Seems like a lot of people know her, great meeting you.

Do not be fooled by Rhi! She is as sweet as can be, but will not take hostages when push come to shove! She is an absolute blast to talk to and play with. Very determined yet always has her heart set on having fun. Coined the fun architect for the ZooCrew. A title she's earned and is fully capable of maintaining. Playing on her team will be a blast for anybody. "Totally check it out"

She will lure you in with her niceness then bam, whip your butt when you are not looking.

Don't be confused. Pete is the nice one on the ZooCrew. Rhi will pound you into the ground while listening to Red and drinking mimosas.
I said "likable" not nice. I know she's a stone cold killer on the golf course.

Short and sweet, these vids are a nice touch.

She's just a perfect member of the Zoo crew lol, great videos!

Back