Golf Pride Goes Platinum For The 10th Anniversary Of The New Decade® MultiCompound

I like! Now if only my hands agreed

Would love an all platinum option.

Great looking grips but I am waiting on the Super Tacks.

Do the Platinum's' have the same rough gritty feel as the NDMC?

What a great way to celebrate an anniversary!

Loving the green and yellow grip. Reminds me of some John Deere Green which would be great in my neck of the corn fields.

Not sure I like the meshing of the colors for the Platnium Series. If anything I would go with the Green design.

Hmm Green and White! Who would of guess those colors go so well together! Some bleed those colors, and they do not run! Well that for another thread I guess lol.

I've always loved the looks of these but can't use cord. Just tears up my hands like no other.

Love the NDMCs. The blue would look good on my SLDR 3W.

Do like these grips, but whenever I've used corded grips, I've gone through gloves like mad.

The Red/White version sticks out for me. I started out with the multi compounds, but found them a little rough. Haven't gone back since, but always worth a look see.

I like the look of the platinum/scarlet combo.

Just not into the gray, it doesn't work for me.

Like the red of the 4 color choices. Just did a re-grip with NDMC blackouts so odds are I won't get any of these.

im not a huge fan of the color schemes although I do the grip make up.

Noticed a couple of the colourways available in the Taylormade custom catalogue.

I'll stick with the orange ones

Ordered some Blue Platinum today

Saw these in the store for the first time today, I thought the color schemes looked pretty sharp

Surprisingly liked how these felt. Didn't seem quite as harsh as the ones I had a few years ago. As a Buckeye fan, I am liking the scarlet and gray look. May have to put one on wedge or driver and give them a try.

Back