Infoe

Reaction score
Handicap
so Im watching golf channel and hank comes on talking about haneyblueprint.com (i'm mid way watching the video thats pumping up this system, annoyingly long) but I read somewhere online as i was being pitched, that it's $67 for a set of dvd's and some paper feedback tool. It seems to be brand new as I'm not seeing much online about it.

anyone planning on buying or know anything about it?

I went to the site to watch the video. That turned out to be an extraordinarily long audio clip that kept talking more about Haney's resume' than product. I will pass. (Plus, the only person c0ncept dislikes more than Kevin Na is probably Hank Haney, so that's a solid reason not to buy it too :act-up:)

The lack of any real information about his "blueprint" made me not even care about it.

I'm curious as to how legit the company selling the DVDs are. No information on Haneys website about the blueprint

No plan to buy it. All I can find about it is that he teaches a single plan golf swing in it.

Just seen this on the Golf Channel and holy cow they just talk about Hank the hole freaking time and how he helped a guy out at a range. Yeah I imagine if your a 30 handicap and your a pro instructor you probably could help them out a ton. I just can't believe how long this infomercial is. Or you can watch the video free on youtube named something else lol. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X1p881WLxts

www.haneyblueprint.com

I'm not sure why there is such skepticism here? I just watched the add online (I know it was lengthy), but if you're a double digit handicap, wouldn't you want all the help you can get? I mean lessons by a pro are $50 a half hour! My point is a lot of this stuff on dvd is great to have because you can refer to it whenever you need to. I purchased a set of dvds from the PGA a few years back and to me it was money well spent. I love this game, and when I come back in a different life, I'll be sure to have a note attached to my forehead to let my parents know to put a club in my hand as soon as I'm walking. So I plan on purchasing the set. $67? It's a no brainer for tips from a teacher who has worked with the best! My goal is to get my handicap as close to scratch as possible before I hit age 55.

Hey man whatever is going to help your game the best is what you need to do. Me for example would rather have a instructor there next to you and fix you on the spot instead of you trying to fix yourself and hoping your doing it right. If you end up getting this wish you the best man, and let us know how it works out.
I'm not sure why there is such skepticism here? I just watched the add online (I know it was lengthy), but if you're a double digit handicap, wouldn't you want all the help you can get? I mean lessons by a pro are $50 a half hour! My point is a lot of this stuff on dvd is great to have because you can refer to it whenever you need to. I purchased a set of dvds from the PGA a few years back and to me it was money well spent. I love this game, and when I come back in a different life, I'll be sure to have a note attached to my forehead to let my parents know to put a club in my hand as soon as I'm walking. So I plan on purchasing the set. $67? It's a no brainer for tips from a teacher who has worked with the best! My goal is to get my handicap as close to scratch as possible before I hit age 55.

It seems that the theory of integrity of golf doesn't apply to golf businesses. If all the claims were even half truths, then more people would be driving 400+ yards, and hitting wedges 200 yards. Technology can assist a persons golf game. But the basics go very far. Not everyone is willing to work on their own golf issues. IN the last 3 months, my handicap has come down because I adjusted my grip to a proper baseball grip. I went from a 95-102 game to an 85-92 usual score. If I get to a 12 handicap index, and remain there for 6 months, I will consider different clubs.

Want DVDs that will help your game? Look for 10-15 year old golf instruction DVDs at garage sales. Usually can be had for $1 each.

I think Hank is a fine instructor, but I was puzzled when I saw the commercial as to WHAT he was actually selling. Are you buying some DVDs that give specific lessons, or instructions on how to create an improvement program for yourself? or some type of swing aid product?

Haney is a better brand builder than instructor.

I never buy any product that has a "Are you sure you want to leave this page" message when you try to exit.

I watched part of the "infomercial" where all it is is someone talking and the words are shown on the screen. But then there was a spot to get some video in your email. So I gave my spam email address, got a 7 minute video where he's giving some ok info (I even posted the link on my FB page). It also said I would get 10 more videos, and this morning I got the first one (the one where he helped that guy on the range). But since it's costing me NOTHING, I'll watch whatever videos I get sent (should be eight more).

This is not the "blueprint" but there is an option to buy something either to view online, to get the dvd, or to have both. I did not do that. (I guess that is the blueprint)

Here is the link to what I got last night: http://haneyuniversity.com/lessons/misses/big-miss-1-4-more-miles

And the one I got this morning: http://www.haneyuniversity.com/lessons/haney-project-2-bill

Last edited:
What Hank Haney doesn't say in the video where he is helping a guy at a driving range is: The swing that you use for your driver and fairway wood is different than your swing for your irons. The poor guy was upright in his swing because he was swinging his driver like it was an iron. Hank could have saved us and this gentleman 15 minutes of time by simply stating that right away!!! I like it when Hank gets deep into coaching and teaching about the swing....unfortunately you can only get that from reading his book "The Big Miss" or watching past episodes of the Haney Project. Now it seems that he is hanging on to being relevant in any means necessary....

I watched part of the "infomercial" where all it is is someone talking and the words are shown on the screen. But then there was a spot to get some video in your email. So I gave my spam email address, got a 7 minute video where he's giving some ok info (I even posted the link on my FB page). It also said I would get 10 more videos, and this morning I got the first one (the one where he helped that guy on the range). But since it's costing me NOTHING, I'll watch whatever videos I get sent (should be eight more).

This is not the "blueprint" but there is an option to buy something either to view online, to get the dvd, or to have both. I did not do that. (I guess that is the blueprint)

Here is the link to what I got last night: http://haneyuniversity.com/lessons/misses/big-miss-1-4-more-miles

And the one I got this morning: http://www.haneyuniversity.com/lessons/haney-project-2-bill

Did the same thing. Videos where informative and free so no complaints here.

Last one.
http://www.haneyuniversity.com/less... your push or pull? (VIDEO)&kme=%%emailaddr%%

I ended up buying the swing plane device and the blueprint. When I receive it next week, I will try to post some videos, and hopefully this device will help me w/ my swing path. Mine gets jacked up sometimes.

I ended up buying the swing plane device and the blueprint. When I receive it next week, I will try to post some videos, and hopefully this device will help me w/ my swing path. Mine gets jacked up sometimes.
I would love to hear some feedback, I get curious watching the infomercials all the time lol.

Hey monroe, how do you like those Apex irons? Are they the pro's or the forged?

Hank is pretty long winded in those videos. Honestly, out of a 6 minute video, he could cut 5 minutes out and just get to the 'tip' or 'drill.'

~Rock

Yeah, the original video when you go to that web site is actually a long winded promo/ad for buying his tapes. They do send you an email with an introductory lesson, which I haven't yet watched. But, since giving them my email to get that free lesson, I've been getting two emails a day, supposedly from Hank himself. I haven't been reading them, but assume they are more promos. Actually, the price for the videos wasn't all that bad. I just have never had much luck with video lessons.

I liked a few of the tips and could certainly put them to good use. When I get the last two tips or whatever, I'll just remove myself from the email list.

There sure a lot of nay-sayers on here about Hank Haney's Blueprint. It's a shame everyone is so negative, but then again, it's easy to be a nay-sayer. So I bought the Blueprint videos, but no devices or extras. I was shooting 78 on a regular basis, shot a 66 once (par 70 course) but over the past year or so, I sort of lost my way and saw my scores climb well up into the 80s. I bought the blueprint because I was lost. It's the best golf investment I ever made. When I was shooting in the 70s, I could not have told you why or how I was doing it because I didn't fully understand the 7 points Haney focuses on, but now I do. My scores are coming back down and I am able to self-diagnose mid round when I do hit a bad shot. Haney has given more than 50,000 lessons. When he was Tiger's coach, Tiger won 45% of the tournaments he entered. It's said that if he had eliminated 3 putts, he would have won 85%. Tiger never played that good before or since teaming up with Hank. I've loaned friends videos in the past, they usually watch them once but never practice what the video says and they continue to go out to the course once a week and wish they will magically get better. Go ahead, be a nay-sayer, keep doing what you're doing and I'm sure you'll continue to get the same results, more bad golf. I've bought David Ledbetter videos, Butch Harmon videos and many others, but none have given me the results Haney's video series has given me. Now I can even look at a friend's swing and immediately diagnose and fix them right on the course in mid round. They think it's magic. You have a choice, you can keep criticizing one of the best instructors of modern times, or you can try listening to what he has to say and apply it. When I bought the blueprint, I did not like Hank Haney and I figured that if it didn't help me, I'd just return it or sell it on eBay to get some of my money back. I'm keeping these videos for life and I have been converted to a fan and believer in Haney. I can't say enough good about an instructor I previously had no taste for.

There sure a lot of nay-sayers on here about Hank Haney's Blueprint. It's a shame everyone is so negative, but then again, it's easy to be a nay-sayer. So I bought the Blueprint videos, but no devices or extras. I was shooting 78 on a regular basis, shot a 66 once (par 70 course) but over the past year or so, I sort of lost my way and saw my scores climb well up into the 80s. I bought the blueprint because I was lost. It's the best golf investment I ever made. When I was shooting in the 70s, I could not have told you why or how I was doing it because I didn't fully understand the 7 points Haney focuses on, but now I do. My scores are coming back down and I am able to self-diagnose mid round when I do hit a bad shot. Haney has given more than 50,000 lessons. When he was Tiger's coach, Tiger won 45% of the tournaments he entered. It's said that if he had eliminated 3 putts, he would have won 85%. Tiger never played that good before or since teaming up with Hank. I've loaned friends videos in the past, they usually watch them once but never practice what the video says and they continue to go out to the course once a week and wish they will magically get better. Go ahead, be a nay-sayer, keep doing what you're doing and I'm sure you'll continue to get the same results, more bad golf. I've bought David Ledbetter videos, Butch Harmon videos and many others, but none have given me the results Haney's video series has given me. Now I can even look at a friend's swing and immediately diagnose and fix them right on the course in mid round. They think it's magic. You have a choice, you can keep criticizing one of the best instructors of modern times, or you can try listening to what he has to say and apply it. When I bought the blueprint, I did not like Hank Haney and I figured that if it didn't help me, I'd just return it or sell it on eBay to get some of my money back. I'm keeping these videos for life and I have been converted to a fan and believer in Haney. I can't say enough good about an instructor I previously had no taste for.

Welcome to THP! Glad its working for you man. Always nice when stuff clicks.

Back