Problems only golfers understand

Funny stuff.

Problems only golfers understand

Haha. Some of those were pretty good.

You know, I consider myself a pretty serious golfer, but some of these didn't make a lot of sense...maybe I'm not serious enough to get them all...

Haha that was awesome! The back hand putt gets me every time!

Good stuff!

funny read. sad but true on some of them haha

Love it.

Haha 17 and 6 were my two favorites. Good laughs.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Pretty funny right there! That bunker looked bad.

Nice, there was a lot of truth in that list.

If there is a ball in the bunker, and a ball outside the bunker, your ball is in the bunker.

If both balls are in the bunker, yours is in the foot print.

Funny, thanks for sharing!

That was pretty funny and oh so true.

Some of those, play it as it lies and deep bunker, remind me of the time last year I was buried under the dirt lip of a bunker, trying to see how I could blast it out of there without taking an unplayable. Funny list, and sadly true.

~Rock

I never thought about putting my wedge on the flag to keep from forgetting it. Now I feel dumb lol

Loved them and some are soo true. . Thanks for the laughs

These were hilarious. I loved the always miss a hole in one and its like 50 yards away lol. Emptying your pockets was funny too

I liked the emptying your pockets one... so true for me.

Should add in "Your glove hand is several shades lighter than your non-glove hand"

Funny Stuff. Thanks for sharing this!

There are a LOT of truths to those! ha

Most of those are true but 17 is the most true. I never follow that rule, if I'm not trying to do power slides or donuts on sand cover cart paths with at least one foot hanging out of the cart I am not having fun. Especially today when we had the fast electric carts.

Back