The Official THP Biggest Loser Contest-Part III

I'm on the road the rest of the week for work and won't be home to my scale until late Friday. Don't let me hold up the works in getting results put up.

Thanks Barry.

Last weigh in folks, while I know some are happy and others are not with the progress I commend you all for sticking with it throughout this long contest. Hopefully you can keep the ball rolling and reach all of your goals.

I'll get my weight into you this afternoon and thanks for running this.

Forgot to weigh myself this morning. Will weigh when i get home tonight (mental note: don't eat like crap today)

And I just ate a qdoba burrito bowl :(

Weigh in sent. Strange, I weighed in less at 5pm today than I did at 7am.

Thanks Mike for running the show again!

Definitely did not make my goal, but I can't help but think I at least kept some potential weight gain at bay.

Congrats to all for another good contest.

I wasn't in it this time, but I went from 174 to 169 during this one. Once again, maintaining my 165 to 175 range!

Still need a bunch of weights to wrap this up

Still need quite a few more to wrap this one up

Thanks to Mike for all the work he has done on this and the other contests.

Good job everyone. Hopefully if the weight loss wasn't there, that at least habits were changed.

The funny part is, since the contest ended, I am down 2 lbs lol.... probably more than I lost the entire time this time around.

Thanks Mike for taking the time to organize this yet again.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'll post what we have tomorrow

Thanks for running the contest Mike

Thanks for doing this again, Mike. I failed, again, but probably better than I would have been without this.

Once again thank you for setting this up. Definitely helped me stay accountable and keep up with this.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I have stayed out of the thread since I didn't participate this time, but I gotta say I think it sucks that some people aren't getting their weights in for the last weigh-in. You've had a guy waiting on people the entire contest to get weights in and posting results for everyone. Get on a scale, it takes five seconds. Take a picture. Most people have a smart phone. That's another few seconds. Email it. All of one minute from start to finish. And you've had three extra DAYS to do it.

Thanks Mike for your time in running this. I wasn't happy with my weights but hopefully I can get back on the horse and drop some more.

Thanks Deano for your time orchestrating this one!

To those who haven't sent in your weights please do it now! Just like no one here will judge you by what you shoot we will not judge you by wether you gained or lost weight.

ebaravu5.jpg

60 pounds since Jan 2013

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back