Contest - #PersonalDistance w/ THP & Wilson Staff #2

this event is going to be something special. have to make sure you get those answers right

Done and done.

Thanks! :)

Email and tweet sent! Hope i'm in this one

This event is going to be incredible. Scavenger hunts are fun, and I will enjoy heading off to the Wilson website in a few (and probably buy a bag while I'm there...oof).

Will be reading up on the questions this evening. This is going to be one cool event.

THP #theking #imwithchad

I'm in, and bonus Tweet sent. Plus, I signed up for AC. Just can't resist the opportunity to check out an OEM as historic as Wilson Staff.

Entry in. Can't wait to see who the lucky member is. Good luck.

Thank you to THP and Wilson for another awesome Contest!

Got my entries in.

Another entry #PersonalDistance and it involves a Scavenger Hunt - I am in!

done and done!

In both via email & twitter.

For the Fort Worth boys, the Edwin Watts on Hulen just got their 2014 Wilson Staff fitting cart. Have at it. I know I will.

Done, awesome.

Lots of entries to this thing already. I like what I am seeing

In and In! Thanks THP and Wilson Staff!

You know I'm not passing up this opportunity. Let's take the waiting game out and let me join Dcbrad with some #PersonalDistance!!!

Answers and tweet are in. Cannot wait to see who wins. This would be awesome to attend.

Im excited to join DcBrad in Chicago!!

See what I did ^^^^^ there

Entered and tweeted. Good luck all, but not too much. This will be such an awesome event for those lucky enough to get in!!!

I'm in. Not sure how I am going to explain this to my better half if I win, but I'll deal with that later.

I'm in. Not sure how I am going to explain this to my better half if I win, but I'll deal with that later.
If she knows how exclusive this one is to get in, I have no doubt any of our significant others wouldn't understand.

All in baby

Back