Win one of 20,000 SpeedBlade 6 irons

UI never got an email either, bummer. Wanted to give this some serious time to contrast it with the i25s.

UI never got an email either, bummer. Wanted to give this some serious time to contrast it with the i25s.

Give Taylormade a call and tell them how interested you are in their product line. After I got mine I called to see about getting one for my dad. Got a kind rep and got an iron for my father.

Tapping Away

I agree with you totally! Stuff like this will make companies less likely to try these programs in the future. IMHO, it is extremely bad form.

Got out with the 6 iron today. My dad saw ball flight, control and distance he didn't think was attainable with his swing. He then went to our local golf shop, got fit and picked up new set of Taylormade Speedblades!

Tapping Away

Got mine last week and sent it off to a buddy who is pondering rocketbladez/speedbladez for new irons.

I didn't get an email but I have a blue TM box waiting for me at my house so I'm willing to bet what might be in there. Can't wait to try this out. Just what I needed to add to my current iron confusion.

Really wished I would've have gotten one of these, with all the love they have been getting around here I had hoped to put one throughout the paces if winter ever ends.

Very interesting. I just got an email saying mine is on it's way. There is still hope!!!

I haven't even received the coupon... Let down... I bought new irons, I wonder if I should put them in there and see if I can get a speedblade.

I got the email today indicating a 6i is on its way. What a pleasant surprise, I figured at this point that it wasn't happening.

I just got an email today, too.

Hopefully I get an email would love to give this thing a swing or seven.

Just got my e-mail; should be getting mine in 3-5 weeks. I am in the market for some new irons so I am pretty excited to try this out.

Got to put it in play this weekend. Wow. I don't know how forgiving the club is, but sheesh, I wanted to yell out "POW!" after a couple swings.

It is definitely long from what I saw on the sim

I just an email today, too. It has been a while, since, I entered.

I got an email today as well... I entered along time ago, the same day I signed up for the project a balls and I got shot down for those right away! Now waiting on the box...

I let a friend borrow mine today for him to try out, when I get it back I will pay it forward here on the forum. I received the graphite , regular flex and there is no way I would change my Rocketbladez for these. I am in the camp of not hitting them as well as I do my steel shafted irons.

I just got my email for my new SB. I entered for a graphite stiff as I have steel stiff to see the difference. Mine said 3-5 days.

I got an email today as well. I went with the stiff graphite just because I have never hit irons with graphite shafts. I will be comparing it to my 2011 tp cb's and am honestly hoping I don't like it because I can't afford a new set right now. If the speed blades are as forgiving as everyone says I might be in trouble.

I got the email today as well. Looking forward to it!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

After reading these posts I got a little jealous since I haven't gotten an email. I decided to check one last time and low and behold I am getting one of these. Can't wait

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Mines on it's way! Stiff graphite. I'm gonna test it against my current 5 and 6 iron because the loft is like my 5, length like my 6.

For anyone who didn't get chosen, but wants to try the 6i in stiff steel, shoot me a PM. Not going to kick the JPX's out of the bag, so I'd love to have someone use it if they're considering the clubs.

Last edited:
Back