Freddie. Can you take a look

Jugger18

Reaction score
Handicap
I will be adding more videos now that things are warming up. First video quality sucks as I took it while testing Swingguru. It is with the PW

Reserved for my thoughts

Yeah lose the gut to snag hot babes but that isn't effecting your swing.

In an effort to get a full swing your arms are moving way past where they need to be. Combined this with poor weight transfer and you are left with a reverse pivot.

Swing into the inside of the right leg. Stop the arms once the left shoulder meets the chin (3/4 swing feeling) keep the right leg flexed as well. These last three tips will get you started. Also you may want to tilt your spin the other way at address.

Its looks like his left elbow flexes, would keeping the left arm straight help restrict the "length" of the back swing?

Thanks again and in advance Panda. Trying again with the 6 iron...I feel like I am shortening the backswing then I look and it looks the same..Also my left leg..that is bad right?

A lot of timing issues there. You are moving like you are dancing with the stars

keep right foot planted more ..

HIs right foot is planted. His left foot moves on the take away. his right leg stays straight and he reverse pivots. No timing issue here just poor positions that can fixed.
A lot of timing issues there. You are moving like you are dancing with the stars

keep right foot planted more ..

Thanks again and in advance Panda. Trying again with the 6 iron...I feel like I am shortening the backswing then I look and it looks the same..Also my left leg..that is bad right?

Keep that left heel on the ground. Turn into the inside of the right leg ( must be flexed) Basically turn your chect over your right leg. You have a reverse pivto you need to fix

Any drills you recommend?

Ok...Really concentrating on keeping the left heel down. I see I am still flixing the left arm in backswing but is this looking better Mr. Kong

It looks much better.

Narrow your stance a bit and get your chest over your right leg. You are still on the left leg but the swing looks so much better.

A bent left arm is a product of a right arm that is out of position and some lack of flexibility. Take notice of when the left arm breaks down. Typically the club has traveled far enough when it breaks down. You could be over swinging a bit.

Working on having a less violent left leg in the backswing

[video=youtube_share;y-uL2Wd_zb4]http://youtu.be/y-uL2Wd_zb4[/video]

So I played my first 2 rounds of the year yesterday and had my best driving day in years. The only change I made was bumping my left hip towards the target which caused me to get a slight tilt in the shoulders. My slices became small fades, and I hit more dead straight bombs than I have had in a round in a long time. Playing in 55 degrees i had 7 drives gps at 275 or greater.

Back