100 Holes: Fighting against Child Abuse - WK #1 RAFFLE/DONATION - RARE ODYSSEY COVER

Awesome that you are doing this Jimmy. Count me in for the donation. Paypal sent.

I'm in--sent through site in your name.

Jimmy this is an awesome cause I will be shooting over a donation this evening.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Jimmy this is an awesome cause I will be shooting over a donation this evening.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Ron my man. It's been too long.

You actually came up in a discussion with my old man a few weeks back. We both had a great time playing with you in Orlando those days.

Hope all is well.

J

Ron my man. It's been too long.

You actually came up in a discussion with my old man a few weeks back. We both had a great time playing with you in Orlando those days.

Hope all is well.

J

It has been far to long. I have not gotten up your way to visit the family yet since moving down south every has been coming down here. When we get up there I will make sure to get in touch.

Are you going to make it to the social or the merchandise show (long time away obviously) this year? I had a blast with you guys will never forget my first merchandise show.

Supported and donated to. Gotta support my fellow team Chad member. 100 holes sounds like a long, fun day, and for a great cause. That is awesome.

THP #theking #imwithchad

Great cause! Donation sent

You guys are the best.

One of the participants who was in the video I posted owns a local restaurant and put on a little meet & greet last night. It was a pleasure meeting many who work/volunteer at the center and all the event participants and spouses.

I wish everyone here could have heard the passion the workers/volunteers spoke with when telling stories about the center and the children. Moving to say the least.

Less then 24 hours to get in on this 1st raffle.

Thanks again to all those who have contributed.

Deadline is at noon, but will be announcing this evening via another method (video).

Thanks again everyone.

So I posted in here last week when you put this up and meant to donate, and then completely forgot till now - D'OH!! So I just donated now. Happy to support this cause for my fellow Team Chad member.

So I posted in here last week when you put this up and meant to donate, and then completely forgot till now - D'OH!! So I just donated now. Happy to support this cause for my fellow Team Chad member.

Thanks my man! See you in a few weeks.

Change the title of the thread. Good luck with the goal

Donation made in your name Jimmy. Your Donation Confirmation # is 983907

I really would like to see more get behind this cause. Give up one days lunch and it may help a child in need. Just saying....

this is one of the thing that makes THP what it is, caring and generous people.

helping kids is a no brainer, do you take international donations? ;)

this is one of the thing that makes THP what it is, caring and generous people.

helping kids is a no brainer, do you take international donations? ;)

Don't know if the site accepts them but it can be made to my pp address and then I can submit.

I actually just did for some other pp donations.

Good luck with the fundraising and golf Jimmy!

LMK if you don't get the email on my donation.

See you in a few weeks!

Done! Thanks for working with such a great cause Jimmy. Good luck with the event!

Good luck with the fundraising and golf Jimmy!

LMK if you don't get the email on my donation.

See you in a few weeks!

Got it bud and can't wait!!!

Thanks.

Really appreciate everyone's help towards this cause.

I will announce the winners this evening via video.

And yes...winners. Due to the overwhelming participation I've decided to give away a few additional items

Thanks again!

Here's the list entered...

TexasHacker34
MikeG_74
Erky
IceyShanks
Jank
OITW
Harvmp28
DevRickus
Rob Wedge
tpluff