100 Holes: Fighting against Child Abuse - WK #1 RAFFLE/DONATION - RARE ODYSSEY COVER

Cool list of prizes man! Can't wait to see who gets picked! And good on everyone who donated for this excellent cause!

Jimmy, this is awesome man. Such a worthy cause and glad some THPers can get behind it. Fantastic prize list too, some lucky THPers will get rewarded for their generosity.

Donation made in your name Jimmy. Your Donation Confirmation # is 983907

I really would like to see more get behind this cause. Give up one days lunch and it may help a child in need. Just saying....

Quoted for truth. It's a great cause.

Here's the Project X Handcrafted tool that they make in San Diego. I received it from them with the Alpha/Handcrafted prize I won. Figured it's a nice way to pay it forward and as an additional thank you for the support.

Amazing prizes man, thanks for doing this, such a great cause as well!

Donation sent. Good luck reaching your goal!

Jimmy you're the man. I know everyone would have donated without the prizes, but they're very cool and very much appreciated.

Jimmy you're the man. I know everyone would have donated without the prizes, but they're very cool and very much appreciated.

Exactly, it's not about the prizes. Always willing to help a good cause.

I am glad we were able to get a decent amount donating to this cause. I was hoping for more, but glad to see some of us did.

Truly an amazing cause and I am glad you brought our attention to it Jimmy. Good luck with the 100 hole challenge

You gents hit $450 in a week.

It's amazing.

Happy to help Jimmy. A great cause and I hope you reach your goal!

That's awesome Jimmy! Hope you can make it to your goal and I'm looking forward to following that 100 hole marathon!

I apologize Jimmy, just read this thread for the first time. I'm going to get a donation in tomorrow. Great cause.

Winners...

little tongue tied. Daughter has had pneumonia plus work is crazy means I'm sleep deprived!

Congrats guys. And Jimmy this is such a great cause, I am so happy to be able to participate. Thank you sir.

Awesome guys.

So glad that this much money could be raised for a great cause.

Good luck on the marathon Jimmy.

So awesome! Congrats guys!

Those are some cute kiddos Jimmy and I am looking forward to seeing how the event goes for you.

Congrats guys. Thanks to everyone who supported the cause.

Congrats on the prizes guys, but the real winners are the kids and the cause!

Congrats guys. Glad I could help out this great cause

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats guys. Glad I could help out this great cause

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pm with your address when you get a chance.

same with the other winners!

Congrats everyone!

Back