Central IL, St Louis, Indianapolis Area Gathering

Looks like we might be having some courses opening soon for us here in central Illinois. Just heard Hickory Point in Forsyth by Decatur is now open which is good for Zenger there. I am hoping my local one in Pekin is open on Friday with the temps getting up in the mid 60's. Hope everyones ready because I know I am. ...

Goat track north of Davenport is open and I'll hopefully hit that up on Friday. Not expecting many others to be open for a couple weeks at the earliest. The ground is still frozen underneath and everything is just sopping wet.

It would be cool to do something around STL. I am about 1.5 hours south of STL

Just found out my course is officially open. I know where you can find me right after work lol....

For a day at least lol. Weekend is going to be cold up here. AGAIN.

I'm going to try to get out tomorrow. 60°, with some awesome 20-30mph winds.

oh yeah Ill be out tomorrow, hopefully get 18 in with it getting up to 63 here. And I have a funeral saturday so it's not looking for a round then. And sunday's suppose to be 40 here so I might go play nine.

oh yeah Ill be out tomorrow, hopefully get 18 in with it getting up to 63 here. And I have a funeral saturday so it's not looking for a round then. And sunday's suppose to be 40 here so I might go play nine.

You want to play in Bloomington tomorrow? I work 2nd shift so I'd have to be done by 145-2 to account for the drive back

Oh I have work tomorrow till 3 so I would not be able to be over there till 330. What's That, COUGH COUCH think I am feeling sick boss lol...
You want to play in Bloomington tomorrow? I work 2nd shift so I'd have to be done by 145-2 to account for the drive back

Oh I have work tomorrow till 3 so I would not be able to be over there till 330. What's That, COUGH COUCH think I am feeling sick boss lol...

You tell me. I'm game

haha I wish man, ill just wait to play after work tomorrow and I think my friend is meeting me at 330 in Pekin.
You tell me. I'm game

haha I wish man, ill just wait to play after work tomorrow and I think my friend is meeting me at 330 in Pekin.

I know how cat works every one takes off first day of spring to golf worked there 3 years lol.

In fact my buddy in Morton supply chain doing just that.

You know you wanna. Say you working from home.

Hey Zenger, I'm only a couple of hours south of you, I would be up for meeting up some time to play. Also, Coers and I have plans to play in the Decatur area sometime since it's about the halfway point between us, you should get in on that too.

I would be as well! Sounds like a blast. In the mean time, us St Louisans (or those of us in close proximity) could get together sooner.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It would be cool to do something around STL. I am about 1.5 hours south of STL

I would be up for a St Louis area get together as well. I'm only about an hour east of there.

oh yeah Zach is more than welcome to join us. Say I would be good for sunday to play. But it's only suppose to be 36.
Hey Zenger, I'm only a couple of hours south of you, I would be up for meeting up some time to play. Also, Coers and I have plans to play in the Decatur area sometime since it's about the halfway point between us, you should get in on that too.

oh yeah Zach is more than welcome to join us. Say I would be good for sunday to play. But it's only suppose to be 36.

That's a little on the chilly side for me lol. We'll give it another couple of weeks, it's bound to warm up eventually.

oh yeah, if I am not comfortable out there, I know my game won't be game. I do have the x2hot with me so it might be warm for that lol.
That's a little on the chilly side for me lol. We'll give it another couple of weeks, it's bound to warm up eventually.

That sounds great. You guys let me know when. This Sunday I'm working 12-4 at the golf store.

That sounds great. You guys let me know when. This Sunday I'm working 12-4 at the golf store.

If I'm down at church Sunday with the family I'll have to swing in. You guys take trade ins.

So now that it looks like spring might actually be springing, maybe we can plan something for later on? Perhaps next month?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So now that it looks like spring might actually be springing, maybe we can plan something for later on? Perhaps next month?

I'm ready

I was thinking we could do something more big in early July maybe? Or I guess whenever we can get alot of members together for a round.

I was thinking we could do something more big in early July maybe? Or I guess whenever we can get alot of members together for a round.

Yeah, if it looks like folks can't get together until then then let's do that. I'm just ready to play some golf, and preferably with some THPers!

I hear ya there, well hopefully the weather will cooperate for april and may and we might have a quick get together on a weekend. What courses down there would you reccomend? I know there's some THPer's around Stlouis and Parshooter is just east of you in centrailia.
Yeah, if it looks like folks can't get together until then then let's do that. I'm just ready to play some golf, and preferably with some THPers!

Back